Clan leader abandoned server

Hello my clan leader abandoned the server leaving all my work on stray is there a way I can recover the clan as for myself? Since I don’t want to loose all my animals and constructions please help

1 Like

Since you’re on Xbox, this is going to require admin access to the server to FTP the database.

If this is a Funcom server, they are not going to do this for you since it would require a bit of downtime on the server. They’re not going to do that for one person (or a few).

If this was on PC and the Pippi mod was in use, then it would be a simple matter of swapping leadership over.

3 Likes

You can recover your building, but you’ll have to rebuild it. All you can do is tear it all down and have someone not in your clan help you hold it, then you leave your clan, and they give it all back. I helped someone do this by giving all their crates and chests to me, then dropping all items as I put them into the chests and boxes. Then I gave them all back by reversing the process. You can also do this easier if you have someone in your clan leave and make a new one, then hand ownership to you when you join them. However, this process will lose all of your placed thralls and pets. So it’s just up to you on how you wanna do it.

2 Likes

Send leader a message, ask them to come back to give you leadership.

3 Likes

There have been some good suggestions if you are the last in the clan take the best of the weapons armor and bench thralls materials you can leave clan and start over make sure you have materials to make chests so can put them on foundations while looking for a knew place to build if you are a officer screw it stay were you are. Welcome to the Forum @JuJu4Life3004

1 Like

Definitely the ideal situation, though you know how some people can be. :expressionless:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.