Clothing stays wet longer

I love the fact that when our characters come indoors from the rain, their clothes visibly dry. But I think it would be even better if it took longer than three seconds. Would it be possible for us to set the time it takes to dry ourselves with a server setting or something? For my taste, I would like to watch my character dry for ten minutes :slight_smile: Because sometimes you want to roleplay when you are wet. (for immersion reasons!)

4 Likes

LoL

But you’re right would be better…

2 Likes

:wutface: :wutface: :wutface:

1 Like

I think this sentence is easy to misinterpret :rofl:

2 Likes

Swimming should also make our clothes wet.

Strange that rain is wetter than a river…

5 Likes

#BringBackRainIndoors

1 Like

:eyes:

1 Like

1 Like

Tbh, one thing I really liked on horizon zero dawn was Aloys complaining when she got wet. At the beginning of the game I was thinking twice to swim in to the river, especially close to cold areas. So yes I believe that we could have some admin options available about weather conditions and actions that be affected by this.
What I mean is…
YES I like the wet cloth effect, or the wet hair why not, yet…
When we are extremely cold we shouldn’t be able to run as fast as we do, we should have movement speed penalty, on frostbite we should not be able to run at all. Since we don’t have movement penalties we can loose stamina faster :man_shrugging:.
Then working in extreme weather conditions areas should dehydrate as way faster and it would be really awesome to go sweat when farming under the sun, you know armpits and neck to seem wet :wink:.
I know that what I say we may see it in five years from now, yet dreaming is free :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

3 Likes

Then I could not run across the ice bridge naked anymore . . . :scream:

1 Like

This would make PvP bases in the frozen north pretty strong.

Use black ice weapons against the defenders and they can’t run anymore.

Unless they put points into Survival or use special food :wink:

1 Like

Do eet!

1 Like

You filthy minds, all of you. I am on the side of @Rekt, saying once again, for science only :wink:.

1 Like

Ah so it was you that killed my friend in the snowstorm… excellent… excellent…

Just like snow on roofs would also be very nice to have

I wish survival games took weather a lot more serious (weather should have more impact on survival), but who knows maybe we’ll see something in the future… (and please let it have realistic gfx, not that cartoony shiz)

3 Likes

Sleigh bells ring… are you listening?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.