Co-op physics and animation bug

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Graphics
Game Mode: Co-op
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: Pippi - AoC - Iqol - High Heels System - Fashionist - Female New Faces - Aquilonian Females - JAS - Armor and weapon stats - Emberlight - Primal insticts - Devious Desires - 300 Level - Beyond Stations - Beyond the forge - Beyond Decor - Beyond Decor Rustic - Accessory Wardrobe - Golden female Statues - Grim Productions - Immersive Armor - Ladies of Evil - Less building placement restrictions - Pickup+ - Savage steel - Savage steel 2 - Shani’s stuff

Bug Description:

Co-op player’s breasts stretch all over the host player’s screen, co-op player animations randomly stop working for host player. Everything seems normal viewing from the co-op player’s end.

Bug Reproduction:

Random, all the time.

Hi @Ryujiin87

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
I can see that you are using multiple mods. Could you please try without those and see if the issue persists?

1 Like

I can confirm it on PlayStation 5 without mods my dearest @Dana. The specific situations that the female toons will have a standard size of breasts is while using the stool of the bar, or while using the onsen bath.
If our toon will change an armor set, or die, or whatever else reason that will create “look changing” it’s highly possible the breasts to go to a standard size. It looks like the size the female characters have when you’re in the character creation menu.
The issue insists no matter if i play on single player or official. And of course on both if the maps, exile lands and Siptah. On Siptah however it’s very rare to happen randomly, unless you use barstool or onsen bath again.
I hope i helped here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.