Combat System (Re-Revamp)

I would kinda disagree because For Honor’s combat is a little too “flashy” to be considered the best. But in truth the other ones I came to think of have it’s flaws; Mount and Blade is too old, while Kingdom Come feels very stiff.

I see for honor more as an fighting game like Soul Calibur, rather than an good fighting element into an rpg/sandbox survival game.

Yep, but I don’t think they’ll revamp it again, the older system had more potential than this one, the problem is that it was too much bare bones, if they added some things like: Attack Commitment, Timed Block, Parry, Dodge and Stamina as an “combat resource”, it would be much better than this restrictive, non engaing system there is now.

They could do some work to give more options in how you swing and evade but I think they made all attacks movement based to give players opportunities to strike and predict their opponents range. It’s not in our full control which I understand is frustrating but it serves a purpose here. There are some weapons that should be updated either in animation speed, range or other factors but I think they have a good system. It’s not perfect yet but it’s functional for this game.