Comm Ban = Conan Exiles Ban?

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug | Misc]
Region: [North America]

I recently got a communications ban from the Xbox Enforcement Team due to a harassing message I sent on a separate game. Well I shrug it off and say “That’s fine, I get too many rude messages anyways” and go to play Conan Exiles to get on my server. I am told by both xbox and Conan Exiles that (Xbox’s message) “Due to a suspension you cannot do this.” and a message from the game telling me "Your online content sharing settings prevent the use of online features. I am a 100% sure it is a communications ban, I have tweaked my settings to not allow speech nor messages manually and stil the game will not let me play. I was wondering why this is happening and can it be fixed?

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Get a Comms Ban
  2. Try to play Conan Exiles

That’s something you may have to contact the Xbox team about since the CE team can’t ban accounts or anything on Xbox. Have you shared a screenshot or something? I know you said it’s certain to be communications based but I’ve seen it where players will sometimes get banned for having nudity in their screenshots.

I have never shared anything, going through what little messages I have. I can only take an educated guess that the one message that isn’t to any of my friends that simple says “bro you’re meme-ing don’t be salty” to put in context is in regards to a separate game called Smite. After checking the Xbox enforcement page It is a 7 day suspension from communications. I guess I’ll have to check with the Xbox people?

Ah yeah in that case I would definitely ask them for clarification. I can’t say I know a lot about how games work on Xbox but that’s interesting to me that the ban would be across different games. But yeah, definitely shoot a message their way. Sorry for the trouble!