Community Poll: Should Customer Service Manager Resign?

Customer Support Manager Christopher Tatum
  • Fire :fire:
  • Resign
  • Protect
0 voters

https://forums.funcom.com/t/social-guidelines-read-me/62

Privacy Policy

Cirith Gorgor

Scotty the brain’s big idea! In revenge for getting his insane posts hidden, he’s going to create a revolution against the forum moderators! Unfortunately, nobody likes him, so his revolution consists only of himself and his imaginary friends.

Take that Tamtor and AndyB!

2 Likes

It’s amazing how he completely derailed that other thread for somebody wanting to give away a guild to someone who could tell a good story. Andy b was like what the f is this thread… locked then deleted LMAO :rofl:

I vote we ban guilty feet from the forums. He’s as toxic as trolls get.

3 Likes

This poll… lol what? Why don’t you start a change.org petition? It will definitely work. I’m sure Funcom is going to fire someone based off of the results of a poll started by an insane meth user.

3 Likes

I think it is rude and disrespectful for you to make a poll suggesting a member of Funcom should quit or be fired. I think we would get better results from a poll suggesting you quit the game and stop being so toxic on the forums. You are just mad your meth dealer is out of product and AndyB closed your thread lol

2 Likes

Stop wasting your time on this, as the only contestant of your other shlt show, you owe me a guild city.

2 Likes