Conan being free on psn has ruined the game for laying customers

ps4

0 Likes

they cannot continue a Co Op sesseion, but if on PC you can set up on a second computer for free a server they can log into as long as that computer is up and running. (There is a thread on how to do this somewhere).

Or pay for a rented one at G-Portal. Consoles only have the private G-Portal server.

0 Likes

Yea we got a rented one now for 3 months but still bugs like to high of ping when it’s low

0 Likes

? Nothing to say about the other pics of proof

0 Likes

You do understand @kevbal has stated he doesn’t have these issues. This only proves it happens to you. there are many others i have played with that don’t have issues. Hence why there is no quick fix. It doesn’t happpen to everyone. Human nature is not to tell a company they have no problems. We tend to only speak up to a company about their product if it doesn’t work. I don’t call Dodge monthly and say “My challenger is still running great!”. I only call them if there is an issue and i want to make sure my warranty covers it.

2 Likes

He has pc version hasn’t once said he has ps4 version

0 Likes

And you see no issues with invisible players

0 Likes

Well, i have the PS4 version, and been playing since MAy '18, And i have not had near the issues i see on here. that is not to say that they aren’t happening, but my point is as bad as it is for some, it is not near as bad for a lot of the players i run across. And your OP is about the game being free causing an issue to log in, and yet here we are again at bug this, bug that. What i am getting is it is a vent post. and that is okay. but at some point, report the bugs on the proper threads or vote on trello so devs can move what is important to the forefront.

0 Likes

Both version in my house. Is that odd? Unheard of? As an example I also have Skyrim for PC/PS/XBOX PC versions in both steam and physical and 3 different version of Fallout 4 as well. :wink: Didnt realize that I had to wear a PS4 arm band when joining a conversation :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

Arm band? You mean the headset-compatible embroidered beanie is out?

My internet is very low-end, yet my PS4 doesn’t go through things like this unless it needs a server reboot, a server relog or a re-load of the client/restart PS4.

1 Like

Where are they laying down in the pics glitching can you point that out trolls remember you’re commenting on my post so who’s going out of there way here to stir drama up I’m trying to get it know there are cheaters exploits bring used by free players because they don’t care if they get banned they didn’t pay for it so why should they care they are ruining the game for people who actually play

0 Likes

I see nothing in these pictures. Well thats not honest.
So I see a name tag thats either off center or on an invisible person “Daddy”. Is that supposed to be you? Eitherway idc. Um I see really poor graphics; i mean i play on LOW for PC and my images are better than this. And then in the 3rd pic you are thrusting your spear into LightKnightMan.

“The dude in the wall is a npc I clearly must post a nother pic”

Um there are no NPC’s by any other those names in the game. NPC’s also dont have clan tags and only people do.

How about instead of expecting people to interpret your poor images you explain whats happening in the scene? Right? You want to prove a point? You arnt doing it.

And I dont drink koolaid, coffee BLACK, no sugar always and forever. ruff ruff!

0 Likes

That is something i have notice as well, the client restart (ps4). I think a majority of PS4 users always just put the system in rest mode. Many don’t realize, a restart on occasion is needed. It is runs on memory, and restarts clean up some issues. I know, on occasion even my smart phone needs the restart. Not saying this fixes every issue i see posted, but be surprised on how it sometimes is simple things that help.

1 Like

Never said that. But you should be sending this to exploit hunters. That is where you report cheaters. And free players are not the only cheaters. Cheaters are a breed of their own, that come from all walks of life.

1 Like

For the last time. Daddy church shoot is not cheating or hacking! Your wack console is desynced and if you log out and back in you will see them as you should. Same goes for people that apear invisible or not using a weapon but playing the animations. Now, you can continue to enrage over nothing or you can take the advice of everyone else that knows what a desync causes. Your welcome for solving the mystery for you. Now you are free to explore other mysteries like what caused ur system to desync in the first place. On pc HEAT is a big factor. Might want to look into that.

0 Likes

So every time even after hard restart they still invisible and can still be on server after everyone else gets connect issues naw he is a cheater weather it be a lag switch or cheats he downloaded plus another player seen them all run 5x faster try the server out bro everyone knows they cheaters on the server and if you can’t clearly see the two of them invisible you’re blind they killing everyone on server the same way

0 Likes

Stop and rethink that sentence ROFL! If I cant see something that is invisible I am blind. Well jiminy cricket I must be blind. I cant recall one time in my life I saw something invisible. Nope.

Language barrier I think? Because I am sure you were told that desynce causes this. Lag causes people to look like they are running fast. Lag can cause you to have infinite stamina. I personally run from the mounds to my base out of stamina because my base causes so much lag when loading in that it never registers that Ive ran out of stamina. Yeah. lag switches and hackers. Ok dude. well this isnt the forum for reporting cheater or exploits.

BTW I know you are probably more use to games like CoD or DBD where the entire match is tied to one player. But lag switches dont work like that for hosted servers. If you use a lag switch it affects you and only you. EI your booted from the server because your ping went above 140!

0 Likes

Please don’t mix up the two issues here: one is you think a player is exploiting, and the other is you are demonstrating symptoms of connectivity, hardware or other problems. Are you playing with a Pro or a Slim, using WiFi to connect your PS4 to the web – potentially 802.11n? If so, try hardwire instead. (Barring that, try 2.4GHz connection.)

Use Share and get PS video of the cheating (or do a “replay capture” of the preceding x minutes), and there are about a dozen players in the PS4 Forum or Players Helping Players who can help you get the video, as others have suggested, to Exploit Hunters.

0 Likes

I hope it isn’t odd. We have several versions of the same game in our house as well, since we have several different devices to play one and more than one soul that likes to play.

Stating the problem clearly in the start rather than inviting people to guess would lead to a better conclusion. Invisible players could be an issue on your side of the game. I had seen something similar to this over a year passing…relogging fixed the problem.

I haven’t consumed Kool-Aid® since I was a child. I am also Black coffee forever.

Note: Kool-Aid is a brand name registered/owned by Kraft Foods and should be capitalized.

2 Likes

A weak power supply unit can also cause issues…including excessive heat.

1 Like