"Conan Chop Chop" to be released

Quote : “Is this an out of season April fools joke ?”
No its a real game to be released in Sept 2019 :-D.
I dont think it has pvp btw :wink:

Loss for words…our “new content” better kick major hiney :laughing:

Hey there,

I’ve summarized all the important info in the following thread:

If you have any questions, please let me know in said thread.

PS: If you are looking to help contributing to any of the following wikis, please let me know :slight_smile:

• Official Conan Exiles Wiki
  • Official Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Wiki
  • Conan Unconquered Wiki
  • Dune Wiki (for all 3 games)
  • Conan: Chop Chop Wiki (Draft atm)

looks like a mobile game

it says consoles and PC which is sadder i think

Pretty sure I’ll be skipping this one.

1 Like

First impression is it looks like a coop Bindings of Isaac. Don’t know why people are so surprised about this considering roguelites have been getting more popular lately even though they’re not really my type of game either.

It looks not bad: permanent death, combo and lore from aoc, coop, humor.
If there will be survival elements and various difficulty setting even better.
I don’t like you can play only 4 character types, anyway.

Btw seeing another new game about Conan franchise is a good news for Age of Conan too. If Funcom invest in the franchise, there are chances it had the intention to keep alive Age of Conan and even to get some new content in AoC like the new dungeon now in testing.

So the thing in testing is a dungeon? Is that confirmed? I haven’t heard anything about what is actually being tested.

Ooooh I think somebody may have slipped up :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

1 Like

What’s next, Conan Minecraft? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Conan farmville

Next big thing is a Conan themed Burger. FC you are sitting on a great franchise. But so far only AOC(!) is a worthy conan game to me, no other of your games is really deeply related to the Conan universe. They are just branded as Conan and could be any brand actually. Sad that you seem not be able to honor Conan with proper game content and a wasted chance…I know low Budget games promise easy money but unless your upcoming conan single player game in 2020 is an AAA title you should really reconsider stronger reengagement in AOC as the best conan title so far.

The art style reminds me of Cyanide & Happiness.

Hi all guys, I necropost here to announce you… the game is playable right now for free on steam (demo version) full version purchasable from 1st March!!

1 Like