Conan Exiles 2?

I am hoping that when Funcom does ultimately decide to stop new development and generating additions to this game that they do the following. Create a Game of the Year/Deluxe edition with ALL content updates and DLC included, and then do what circumstances would not allow them to do at release time. Take their time and really, REALLY go over the final product for bugs with a fine tooth comb. Polish it so that it shines like the gem we all see beneath the exterior. Put it this way; I would buy it.

1 Like

I love all of your suggestions, but i have to specifically agree to the dragons dogma combat. Its the best combat system around and id like to see it more!

1 Like

Me for 1. Its a great game and id love to see a sequel

I love the idea of continuously supporting the team. I think it needs to be at a greater level though. I mean, id throw money at Kickstart if they had one, but the 10 bucks for stuff i dont really want is limiting for they the developer and I the consumer. I sure would pay for that sequel though!

I love it. The way games where made back when dlc didnt exist and game informer ce with a demo disk! I think if they find a solid build soon the game truly is good enough the way it is, no more free content. Just sell me another better game!

1 Like

And remember people, add a wish list for what you’d like out of a sequel! The game obviously takes place in a realm between reality and dream, there can be some cool stuff there!

I think the decay system is a waste. It should be an “abandonment” system where you can “claim” abandoned buildings and forts. Just let thralls go wild. Then new players and big survivors can find a sick abandoned post, clear it of thralls, then claim it as their own.

So lore wise the thralls claim it in your absence

3 Likes

After playing a month , the game ranks right up there with neverwinter , seven days to die , and good old path of exiles . Neverwinter destory there game . 7dtd just steals your money and gives no updates . GGG destory your builds . … This game is boring Boring . 2 years and 5 diffirent sets of foundations oh boy , no mods? Limited on what you can build .

I’ve suggested much the same before, would certainly add some extra excitement on PvE servers if abandoned bases worked like that!

1 Like

This will be less popular, but hopefully it would have te Atlantean sword and Royal Armour pre-order bonuses on the disc too.

Hah, someones keen for more! I love it. I couldnt tell you how much more there is to come, but I know our ‘end of game boss’ the Mummy of the Ring is still in the works. Im keen to test my metal against him. Im also still holding out hope for some additional features for Crom one day, and Conans fathers sword being added.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.