Conan Exiles 4500 PS4

the borg clan, revelation and Legionaries Crom is closing passages and obelisks, sulfur, among others, we can’t break the blocks because we can’t farm the material because everything is closed, a lot of people are giving up playing and they want to end the 4500 server PS4

1 Like

They have just announced new rules for official server’s that should deal with some of these problems. You can report undermeshing and other exploiting to @Hugo by direct message. Please don’t name abusers against forum policy. There’s a post with the entire rules change.
I just don’t know how to lead you to it’s 3 days old.

I

It is terms and conditions written by @Ignasi

I believe funcom won’t appreciate when players try to misuse their new terms of use having one clan impersonate another clan’s clan name while you post a short video on youtube running past the landclaim showing that this is The Borg. I know this because I know who actually owns the landclaim you run past and which clan you are in. And strangely enough the three names mentioned in this post are the clans you are at war with…

I won’t agree to misuse of funcom’s terms to use the game

1 Like

I know about these new terms, and that is why I said what I said. This post is just someone impersonating another clan trying to misuse the new terms of conduct, in their favour. This is not fighting fair and square, but trying to get others banned for false reasons, I cannot let this go by without calling it out.

And therefor it is important that this false information posted here and on youtube is called out, so persons playing fair isn’t judged on false accusations

Then they will pay the price for false reporting.

Funcom doesn’t have to look at the clan name to identify item ownership; changing the name doesn’t alter the GUID “under the hood”. That will always tell the truth, the name labels are just for us meat sacks. What the video evidence will do is confirm an abuse is happening, so they know that there is cause to look at a particular issue…

1 Like

If any one uses the new rules to people screwdriver other players I hope they will be dealt with harshly. Funcom probably has a idea of who some might be before the rules were announced after all we have been complaining along time about cheating. I think they wanted to give a warning shot before they clean house. My opinion.

Thanks for verifying my hopes regarding the unique ID for each clan. It’s like reference IDs in sequencal query databases, everything is connected and referenced by traceable IDs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I place myself behind that statement 100%! There has been a lot of toxicity in this game, but going to extent of misusing Funcom’s new guidelines is a new low to try getting players/clans banned for their own winning. PvP battles are not won in this way.

1 Like

Agreed no animosity didn’t understand the situation plenty of the trouble makers posing as victims just like in the real world.

Missed your post we both must have hit send about the same time good to hear that they have a way to track. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello,

please read the following Rules.

also be aware of

If you don´t know how to write a DM follow the Guide below

On the first Picture cklick on Ignasis Name

Second Picture click on “Message”

On the Third Picture
by 1 fill out with a subject
by 2 fill out with your Massage
by 3 cklick to send the Massage