Conan Exiles Dedicated Server Launcher (Official Version: 1.7.5 / Beta: 1.7.7)

A quick look at the game UI code suggests that it should be doable, now, I’m not in charge of the priorities, and there’s a limited number of coders that are working on a limited number of things at the same time, so I’ve no idea if/when it’s going to be fixed.

That being said, I’ve implemented the steam connect string thing, so if you get yourself a discourse channel for your players, they will just have to click on the link when your server is ready, and personally I think it’s actually better than having to go in the game, click on multiplayer, click on direct connect, enter the host and port, enter the password and click ok…

Why do all that when you can just click on a link and it all just works :smiley:

@Gilikoth and @stinger, I’ll see if I can get some work done on that (no promises).

On a side note, have our Russian and Chinese friends noticed that the fix for the unicode support in RCon is finally in the game?

UnicodeRcon

From now on you should be able to use unicode characters (in the limit of the fonts supported by the game, obviously) for all your admin messages. (And for the ones who wonder what’s written, if Google Translate is correct, it means “Looks like it’s working”, hopefully it’s correct, I would hate to have written something dubious by error!)

EDIT: You probably should wait for the next version, it seems that using unicode in the ini files triggers the weird bug @Sonja was talking about. Going to fix that, was a stupid UCS16/UTF8 glitch in the ini file loader.

1 Like