Conan Exiles Dedicated Server Launcher (Official Version: 1.7.5 / Beta: 1.7.8)

I just published a new beta which should help with these issues:

• Changed the default value of MAX_PLAYER to avoid it to reset when set to 40 (many players)
  • Slashes in paths to unmanaged mods should not get replaced by underscores on loading anymore (@Vitrius)
  • Hacked around a solution for the dialog being truncated if the screen resolution is smaller than 1205 pixels (@Sher)

You can get it there, or in the first post: Dedicated Server Launcher 1.0.39

Anything above 1% packet loss is considered “very bad” (95% packet loss basically means the connection is useless because the system will spend more time trying to resend packets than actually transmitting data, and most systems will probably just not even bother.)

Basically the player identification is using Steam, so it’s probably dependent of what the routing to Valve infrastructure is. Maybe contact your ISP to ask them to check for network issues on your line? Maybe also try to power down your router for a short while and then restart it, see if that kind of help (I had a few routers that required that every couple of week else they started to misbehave).

There was actually a text, but it was between angle brakets which made Discourse to remove them.
I fixed the text

Somebody else had recently a problem with their server password, it worked for me when I tried theirs, so it looks like there’s something fishy in the connection validation server side (nothing I can fix unfortunately). When he changed his password to something else, it worked just fine.

Maybe try that?

1 Like