Conan Exiles Dedicated Server Launcher (Official Version: 1.7.5 / Beta: 1.7.7)

RECAP of hosting multiple Conan Exiles servers with Dedicated Server Launcher

I have only been playing CE for about 5 weeks, so still learning. Started off with my own dedicated server (plenty experience with other games) for friends and family. Toolguy, I was delighted to see that you had created the Dedicated Server Launcher. You are doing an awesome job on this tool and helping the CE community here. The work you are doing here is invaluable.

I’m looking to spin up a second CE server (new map, different mods, etc.) and wanted to make sure I understand what is needed. Also wondering if I should start using the newest version of Dedicated Server Launcher or if it would be safer to use 1.0.48.

Hosting multiple Conan Exiles dedicate servers on one computer

Note: “Dedicated server” meaning that the computer will be used only as a server and you will not be playing Conan Exiles on the same computer.

• Server must have two network adapters, physical or virtual, with two different local IP addresses.
  • On dedicated (game itself is not run on this computer) Windows server have two different folders for the two different servers that will be hosted. Example:
    • C:\CEServer1
    • C:\CEServer2
  • Separate instances of “Dedicated Server Launcher” in each of the folders.
  • Launch “Dedicated Server Launcher” from the folder of the first CE server. Install and set up (see start of this blog) of first CE server. Leave ports as default or change if desired. Check “Multihome” and select one of the two IP addresses.
  • Launch “Dedicated Server Launcher” from the folder of the second CE server. Install and set up (see start of this blog) of first CE server. Configure ports so that they are different than what is used on first CE server. Check “Multihome” and select the other IP address.
  • Configure port forwarding on router for all ports to respective local IP addresses.