Conan Exiles Dedicated Server Launcher (Official Version: 1.7.5 / Beta: 1.7.7)

Hi Toolguy, thank you so much for your reply! Didn’t realize all grey was something it wasn’t supposed to be, but yea… it changed to all red after the update haha.

I apologize for the late reply, long story short, I was able to launch & run the server in the laptop after checking the tooltip of the launcher (I was port forwarding only UDP :o), but on the desktop PC, it was still all red.
It was the same even after disabling Windows Firewall, but somehow subscribing to Norton and changing firewall setting there did the trick. Now it is clear and all green.

… and now I am encountering a new issue (which is exactly the same as " The server stops and exits soon after starting" of the original post)
When I click the start button in the launcher app, it starts going but then the server shuts down itself with error log of “LogServerStats:Error: ServerStatReporter: Failed to find address and port, NetDriver is null”.
Is “NetDriver” same as the network adapter driver? Since it looks like I won’t be able to connect to internet if it is really missing, does this mean the app trying to find the driver but can’t find it?
Or, the port I opened doesn’t exist…? I am using the same exact ports I did for the laptop.

I really appreciate your help, I probably wouldn’t have noticed my port was still closed if you didn’t advise me… :face_with_head_bandage: