Conan Exiles Dedicated Server Launcher (Official Version: 1.7.5 / Beta: 1.7.7)

First, a big thank you. You keep previous versions of DSL available so that if some feature in a newer release breaks or the user does not like the way something works, it is possible to go back. When 1.6.4 did not update, I went back to 1.6.2. That did not correct the problem.

When I finished playing last night, I forgot to post here. On the 17th, 1.6.4 again did not update mods. Players’ clients updated a mod locking them out until I manually restarted the server to get the update. Prior to doing that restart, I reinstalled 1.6.2 thinking the auto update would again work. Yesterday, the 19th, a mod updated but 1.6.2 did not get that update - players were again unable to connect until I manually restarted the server for us to play last night. That indicates that something in my environment has changed that is preventing DSL from getting mod updates. DSL is set to check for mod updates every 10 minutes so that players only have to wait a short time for the server update if their clients update. It worked when I first enabled it thanks to @darthphysicist telling me about it, and did so until I updated DSL to 1.6.4.

Any help getting it working again is greatly appreciated - it is a great feature.

Edit: The Conan Sandbox server is running on a dedicated computer, not the one on which my client runs.

Edit: used the “?” box - a long text window came up showing the mods installed, date of the mod at steam and date of installation. Not all mods could be read as each mod took two lines so the box went off the bottom of the screen and could neither be resized nor scrolled nor moved to a place to read the bottom of the window. It does show a check can be made. Note this was done with 1.6.2 as it is the currently running release of DSL.

Edit: Apologies for multiple edits. Waited for server to be free of players, stopped it then restarted using DSL 1.6.4 to use the “?” box. Same popup text window as I got with 1.6.2.