Conan Exiles Elmyria RP

Embark on an epic journey in the Saga of Elmyria and The Black Coast!

• Explore the Exiles & Siptah maps in the enchanting world of Elmyria.
  • Region: USA, Xbox platform.
  • Engage in RP PvP with a perfect blend of PvP action with a unique ruleset and immersive PvE elements.
  • If you rp friendly you’ll be fine if you rp as a bad guy you’re welcoming more pvp
  • Witness the rise and fall of Kingdoms with ample space for new tales to unfold.
  • Active and growing community with weekly events, RP activities, and staff-led quests!
  • Earn in-game currency through active participation and attendance.
  • Choose from Character Classes, Professions, and Guilds, with weekly pay and perks.
  • 30 slots available, password-protected server for a secure experience.
  • Experience both raid and KOS zones across maps, Startkits/Welcome Center, and custom lore.
  • Bodies persist in the world, and building damage is ever-present.
  • Siptah map has its own sister-discord. Must be in Exiles discord aswell.

Join now for an unforgettable adventure! (We have cookies)

Our Trailer

Our Disboard

https://disboard.org/server/955262675745660958

Conan Exiles Age of Conan Xbox Servers & Clans

4 Likes

great RP server, well administered and FAIR above all!!

1 Like

Is there a new discord link? I tried the one listed and it says that its expired.

yes i just updated it!!!

Sorry it took so long for me to reply! For some reason the notification went to my spam box.

Great server very active and friendly. Admins treat everyone equally the same.

1 Like

Great Server and players

1 Like

Server is great, admins are active, events, quests, and a great story going on at the moment. Best Conan RP server I’ve been on to date. ~ Shin

1 Like

This server is for those who are looking for a self-driven and admin crafted story. You take yourself on a journey and hop into encounters with others as much or as little as you’d like. If you’re wanting PVP in the arena, PVE quests to earn bronze, or simply social interactions with lots of fun players, come join us at Elmyria. Say hi if we see each other on there!

1 Like

This server has so many talented and creative players. All collaborate and tell intricate stories, fully immerse themselves in a fantasy world of terror, comedy, and conquests. Even love stories are told but never crossing borders they shouldnt, even on an 18+server. Buildings are amazing. Quests continue to make things exciting. I highly recommend playing here. I never played Conan before and I am grateful to have found this community first or i dont know if id still play.

1 Like

This server is an amazing server everyone is fun to play and RP with, the Admins make spectacular events for the server that everyone can participate in and it’s overall and amazing experience. - Marius Nebunul (DyPzy HOSELY)

1 Like

I was a bit nervous to join since I hadn’t done an RP thing before and I’m new to Conan. Community is super friendly and helpful. I absolutely love this group, the RP setup is involved and fun, and it feels very alive so there’s always something going on. I like the creative atmosphere that still has some of the limitations which requires a lot more thought so it’s nice to see a generally polished world from players and admins.

1 Like

Great server. Active members. In game events weekly. Rp in discord is awesome. Honestly the most fun ive had in awhile

1 Like

Great server

1 Like

Best rp server I’ve been on so far!!! Everyone is really creative with theyre build and the rp is really well done and enjoyable to read. And the community is completely non toxic and really friendly.

1 Like