Conan exiles never to be fixed

Honestly make it so you have to farm resources for maintenance on structures would help with server issues with too big structures.

1 Like

Tascha you guys really need to get a handle on quality control…that’s the first area you need to fix. At present it’s non existant hence all the hostility on these forums and other boards.

1 Like

Tascha, thrall skyrocketing into the sky and dying when you’re leashing them up again, still happen… That’s a major bug that should had been fixed a while ago…

I don’t blame you for holding off, but even in the present state, it is very fun!

1 Like

(reply to original post) Well that sucks, I bought the game about two weeks ago. I have not played a game so much in so little of time since Everquest in '97. (they are nothing alike) I can use my imagination to do stuff here. Imagination is something severely lacking in modern education. In my opinion it is everything that makes someone who they are. (who you want/wish to be is very centric to who you are, EVEN if it’s not possible)

Options are through the roof. I play solo, only solo. In almost every game since I played WoW. (I made the mistake of actually signing up with skype and found out how boring everyone sounded. I’ve refused to do voice coms since. I don’t care to have my stuff destroyed for fun by players with no real intent either)

Were I into pvp I can imagine this game is decent and perhaps improving. I personally don’t know and don’t care. I do want to have to defend my base(s).

I have seen so many worse games that went full release with so much less. I hate that people are so driven to point out the negatives when the positives (imo) are amazing to me. Granted I am an absolute n00b. I didn’t honestly know about this game until a couple of weeks ago watching someone build a castle (visually). I have heard about bugs and experienced one. (I will experience more) So far as I know this community gets answers better and quicker then any game community I know of currently. I understand that I am new and haven’t gotten bored yet. I usually get bored with games within a couple of days. Either due to me knowing that I’ll never have the urge to be pro at them or because they are way to easy. I get to be an artist here. I played minecraft too…I loved the building…I refused to build if I wasn’t working for it.

Sorry for the long rant. I am genuinely impressed with the game. Can it improve? Hell yeah. I feel I spent my money well on this though.

5 Likes

Dupers on Official server 1590. Abusing the thrall wheel item duplication exploit. I have details if you are interested.

You realize of course FunCom doesn’t own the servers.
Guess who does …

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.