Conan Exiles - Official Server

As stated there are a number of official servers provided by funcom. Most have a ping restriction that is effectively a region restriction. They provide a few “no ping” servers for those who play outside main regions, with poor internet connections or want to play with people from different regions but not run a server themselves. But Funcom does not offer a full Administrative (lor Game-master if that term is more familiar) service for these servers.
What this basically means if you lose stuff due to a bug then there is no one to ask to roll back the server or spawn in a replacement for you.
If you get other players harassing you (or the entire server) then you have very limited means to deal with them … no all-powerful Admin to come online and ban their IP or destroy a blocking structure.
Only in very extreme cases when you have given a lot of proof privately to Funcom will they take action against individuals or clans.
This is the official Funcom stance on their official servers:

https://forums.funcom.com/t/harassment-and-griefing-issues/15950

Whilst this all sounds like it is utterly horrible to play on an official server … well I’ve only played on one official PvE server since May 2018 … I accept if bugs or Funcom code changes destroy my stuff then I have to replace … but terrible interactions with other players that destroy my enjoyment of the game completely have not occurred.