Conan Exiles ps4: thralls change where they are facing

Whenever i place a thrall they always change what way they are facing and it really annoys me as i like to make them look like they are talking or guarding something, but they change where they are facing.

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum. When NPC,S come by my base even the one’s indoors run to a wall and don’t always go back to position. If you have some safely indoors you could try setting them to attack nothing however if you get a purge inside your base or building that could be a bad thing .

hello and welcome to you @ Dwarvenking19 :vulcan_salute:
Personally, I have put in place a construction strategy to force the Npc to come back and position themselves correctly.
You can for example, on a foundation, placed 3 fences leaving only 1 side available for their movement, Choose the side opposite to their orientation that you have chosen.
You can develop this example by taking inspiration from the corridor. :yum:
You can also use furniture, to limit their possibility of movement, always in order to control their movement.
It may seem difficult and boring but I promise you could discover some very surprising strategies :wink:
As @ sestus2009 suggests, you can effectively deactivate the Npc in the control panel, so you will have to anticipate and be vigilant depending on your environment and your game mode. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. I’ll will give it a shot. We already corral our baby turtles!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.