CONan...u have truly conned us

I heard nothing but lag and disconnects for months, but again every case is different. Some clearly have no issues logging in while others still cannot.

Isn’t there a server capacity for 40 players? Maybe this could be a part of the problem. Did you already try a private server?

Sounds like you are on xbox…what’s the max server count? 40? People should not be able to connect at all to crash the server after 40…should say server is full…as for coming on here and yelling at funcom and for my former comment…it would be FASTER to contact g-portal,if that’s the server owner,than trying on here…comparing companies means nothing…just trying to help you get your problem resolved fast with less aggervation.

its funner to point and laugh at this point. Most don’t want help, just to complain about it till its ‘perfect’-ly tailored to their tastes.

funner maybe but we ought to try and help them. I worked 3 years customer service and it sucked a lot, I can only feel their pain when someone is being ridiculous with their complaints.

Being rediculas I’ve paid for a game that I said I enjoy. Just server is terrible and yes it is funcoms fault they running off them servers. As for saying don’t put stuff to ruin people’s mood this is a forum to point out the problems . I said ark run better then this but there was also problems. And the server was empty when I jumped into it . Can’t get a better server the ping was low at first . If a game broke it’s the developers fault a game of FIFA don’t work ea are at fault . If pubg is broke it’s bluehole are at fault. So yes if it don’t work funcom are at fault. It’s running worse then the preview

And more people are getting on that’s why on some occasions it says 41 on the server

Felronis if you ordered clothes from a shop and you received them with wholes in it would you be happy ? Well no. So stop chatting woffling about 'tailored to their tastes ’

Hell yea, holes placed in clothes are dope shows good wear as long as they aren’t loose, torn jeans are the best! i do buy them with holes! how did you know!

Though news flash: Funcom =/= G-Portal they cant just hop on in there server rooms and upgrade that shyte dude.

Fifa not connecting=You its peer to peer
PUBG now working=Microsoft Azure servers that some servers are on is down (used to be Amazon Web Services lol)

At the end of the day it’s rediculas been in game disconnected again and now servers full. I’ve been playing . It’s part of the package got the game and should be held responsible. Sorry you love the game so much . That you can’t take it getting critised. All I’m getting is server is full so yes it is funcom fault should get in contact with g portal and sort it out

Getting raided and getting kicked out when I’ve been on for ages wers the logic

well i wouldn’t mind you criticizing Funcom if it WAS their fault, yea they can just drop the contract and delete all of every official servers progress to upgrade and get new servers!

100% right they could do that, but then people that aren’t having an issues will be robbed because you aren’t connecting to servers, and by the way almost all servers have a max acceptable ping, they kick you if you go over it, so look back into that net problem they don’t white-list people on official, stop thinking everyone else is more special than you.

But instead lets blame them for not realizing this game would be this much more busy when its fully released(maybe they could have guessed?) best i can say is watch your ping, you don’t get kicked just for others to get on otherwise you would get back in too, duh

Well firstly they didn’t release enough servers at launch so is Thier fault be prepared. And now I’m gona log on to nothing been on but got kicked now can’t get back on. It is their fault running off them servers

your gonna make me boot this up and join some random 39/40 server to prove you wrong? really?

found a 39/40 logged in easily made a character and im waiting for the kick

damn, I cant upload the images showing the server in the search thing nor while I’m in escape menu, but yea im fine in the game on a now max because of me, connect to a closer server? its bound to be your ping dude stop hating on the working servers XD i havent even played official till now and had to undo my mods just for this

Didn’t say im special did I . It’s a forum to say problems . If your so upset by it why you on here commenting on a post that I didn’t even open. .I’ve been on when there was only 15 people now I get kicked when I was clearly playing and it’s let someone in my place. but I’m in the wrong :clap:shouldn’t say nothing keep my mouth shut cause I might upset a few people that most probably haven’t had a issue but if they did would be thinking very differently. And funny that I’ve tried to upload you a image I don’t do forums and don’t normally have negative things to say but I can’t even show you a image cause forum doesn’t allow new users to upload… But the fact you went into one server on clearly a pc is very different to what i stated was Xbox. Basically your argument is void. Two different systems so goes back to its the game problem not g portal

And the ping was low when I first joined so even if I went to another would be same problem

Sir do you understand what ping is its not a solid number 24/7? and what a max allowed ping would be? if not then stop blaming the servers for kicking your bad connection they wont kick you otherwise XD no matter the console.

the ability to whitelist certain accounts/gamertags/anything is non existent on officials so no one is kicking you off but your net, but im done trying to educate someone lol

only wish i had remembered to reapply my settings (that is something that IS funcoms fault with settings not remaining.)

This server was actually really nice to be honest answered my random question, a few called trolling though which is true at this point so have fun with that

Ehh. Currently 45000 people playing on pc… i have played it for like 10 hours since launch, not one single crash/kick/problem. Seems to me its local in your files.