Conan's Mountain 2.5X/XP 3X/Gather Wiped: 06JUL (PDT) New Players Welcome

Hey I’m Artie,

I’m the owner and main server/discord admin for Conan’s Mountain. I’ve played on a multitude of servers, modded, unmodded, RP, PVP, and everything in between and from my experience there are very few servers that offer a good Conan experience without making it too easy or overly challenging to learn and survive in the Conan world. That is why I created Conan’s Mountain, a 2.5X/3X vanilla server with QOL additions such as map rooms at every OB, additional map room in K5 for southerners, server events, a fully decked out discord with all the info you could ever want or need on the server and much more. We wiped this past week and are looking for more people to increase our pop and bring awesome gameplay and unique personalities to our community. Below I have included some additional server info. We would be honored to have more great players join us. Please go to the #role-assign channel when you join the discord to assign yourself the Exiles role by reacting to the message so the discord does not kick you. Thanks and I look forward to seeing you out there.

discord.gg/qzugeqd

• IP: 172.106.131.178:34100
  • Wipe Schedule: 3 MONTHS
  • Max Pop: 40
  • Crafting Rate: 0.75
  • Clan Size: 6 Decay
  • Setting: 5 Day decay timer
  • Raid Time: 6pm - 9pm PDT (Weekday)/5pm - 11PM PDT (Weekend)
  • Daily Resets: 4am PDT & 4pm PDT (The only other reason the server will go down is if there is a Conan update, one of the mods needs updating, or the server provider is down for maintenance.)