Congrats, now you destroyed the game absolutly

I’m not playing this game until they fix this . I’m on a PS5 update should have fixed all the bugs they have and optimized it

Bug Description:

Various building pieces/props/furniture/armor textures no longer visible. Walking on air with decoraive items that do spawn in floating on top of invisible furniture types across ALL DLC content.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Download new Update (PS4
  2. Close Application
  3. Shut down )not restart) PS4 for 30 seconds, then start PS4
  4. Log into PS4 online and selected PVE Private Server (mine)
  5. Log into game
  6. Enjoy the complete buffoonery that is the Alpha and Beta testing that apparently goes on at FC and try and figure out how to navigate this atrocity

I am paying to host a private server. I have prepaid to host this game for another 6 months. “We are investigating” is an excuse. What is the estimated time before this issue is resolved? I am wasting money hosting a server that is unplayable for my community! With this many issues, a roll back is the most time effective way to address this issue to maximize playability and minimize inconvenience.

2 Likes

This one sympathizes.
So many bugs it is hard to list them all.
Perhaps list what is working without a hitch to at least narrow it down a bit?

This one jests… But barely.

The above list in official format is an excellent start.

After Siptah there were a lot of bugs like this, but they disappeared after a couple of server resets. Took one or two days. Am I the only person who remembers this? People went nuts but then it passed really quickly.

Maybe someone could fire up a single player game and see if it’s the same. I’m at work.

1 Like

Nope I remember it as well. That’s why I’m taking it in stride. Seriously I’m really starting to wonder if folks understand it’s a game. 1 day…that’s a cake walk. However I will say I feel for those in pvp now that they base is exposed to see all that is inside.

Same in single player.

This one even dug out the PS4 and found (after an absurd download period) they are fairly close in stability and load times. Which leaves this one to scratch their heads.

No DLC content showing in a few hrs had to relog 10 times for game freeze everytime I look at menu screen, logged in 1st up to a purge, dealing with destruction of game and a purge very stressful, not fun at all funcom

I have no arms or legs for fs

1 Like

At this point I think they need to rollback to previous version. However even that would require Sony certification, which means, that this could happen only by next Tuesday earliest.

2 Likes

Greetings everyone!
Thank you for reporting this issue regarding invisible items and structures in the current version of our game.

Our team is already investigating all the bugs that you’ve submited, alongside those of other players as well, as we speak!
Please keep an eye on our forum for further details and announcements.

Thank you for reaching out to us dear players!

It is the same on single player game.

Missing graphics, textures are now on LOW RES, disappearing workstations, terrible frame rates and texture loading. Trees without textures, character without legs and health bar. Enemies not attacking (yep), missing option on PS4 for Quality/Performance on Graphics. Some settings from Admin were reset.

Can confirm that it’s the same in single-player mode, unfortunately, since I only play solo. Though no lagging or blue screens.

Forgot to mention that I noticed another bug: nw char wasn’t levelling up at all despite doing a few challenges while running around the place and getting journey steps as well.

But drastic.

It’s the same on single player… I just joined to see if others were getting the same thing.

Yep it is… invisible armour etc

Im on a private server on PS5. Only got one day of playing in before the update. At the moment it’s playable but only because Im building. I have come close to dying a few times because certain predators are invisible. They can still attack and hurt you but there is nothing there to see. I just kept stabbing the air with my spear until it died (I think). Now I’m too worried to travel too far until the major bugs like this are fixed. Very frustrating.

Hello there everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report these situations to us.

We are aware of this situation occurring where there were invisible items and enemies, however, these have been addressed on the 3.0.1 patch (patch notes can be found here).

However, please do let us know if the issue persists after updating the game!

Issues Persisting after installation of latest patch:

• huge lag loading textures, terrible framerates and freezes - accessing inventory or workstations many times stalls the game for over 5 to 15 seconds
  • trees and grass are still not visible on isle of siptah, specially in zones near beaches (pine trees, grass, etc)
  • odd textures on the same zones, maelstrom and sky without textures, face features lack detail (specially thick beards), textures on and off approaching objects, etc.
  • picking up an workstation or feed box destroys it (same as destroy option) instead of going into inventory (the workaround is using the move option, but this is a bug)
  • flickering shadows on bare trees (specially near Siptah beach areas), always happens, specially at a distance
  • game is taking 10x more time to load

all this on Single Player, LAN connection

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.