Connection issues please help

Hello I’m going to try and explain this to the best of my abilities, I have a GTX server that has 70 players available to join. It’s completely setup correctly, and has the best settings possible. Yet, there is an issue whenever our server hits 50-56 it caps. Our server shows that it allows 70 and even in the backend, even our ping is 1000-1020 I don’t know if the 3.0 update bugged new servers or just server hosts in general but it’s constant. We can’t go pass this cap, and it won’t allow anyone to join in either with it, it will say either “Connection to host was lost” same when it comes to direct connecting.

We have exactly 33 mods on the server, and yes I understand from some peoples point of views that’s a lot but a lot of Conan RP servers use around this much and don’t have this bad ping at 50 or this issue of not allowing people over 50 amount on. Someone please help me, I keep racking my brain.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

This is our modlist

Pippi.pak
SvS_Extended.pak
DungeonMasterTools.pak
BarbarianBarber.pak
BarbarianSurgeon.pak
immersivearmor.pak
Improved_Quality_of_Life.pak
ForgottenDepths.pak
Deadlands_Armory.pak
EvilsCabinet.pak
ExilesExtreme.pak
Nocturnal_Warpaints.pak
RAFantasy.pak
RA.pak
Beyond_Decor_II.pak
Beyond_Forge.pak
Shanis-Stuff.pak
Devious_Desires.pak
HighmanesArsenal.pak
AccessoryEquipment.pak
ModAdmin.pak
TotChat.pak
RoleplayRedux.pak
RavencrestCouriers.pak
TestingRaceMod.pak
GrimProductions.pak
AGmods_Building_Materials.pak
GCam.pak
GCam_60.pak
LCDA_gameplay.pak
StacksizePlus.pak
No_Building_Placement_Restrictions.pak
Savage_Wilds.pak
18fe6ca0308cd0ce854c5c07f34a8b36

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.