Constant crashing

XBox Series X
SP

Hard crash earlier during a Purge. Rage quit. Losing multiple Thralls once again and their equipment.

Logged in now. Title and Cinematic won’t skip, ends in a constant black screen. Happening since 3.0.

Hard quit game, enter as normal, game crashes after 2-5 minutes. X10.

Challenges rerolls were timing out, Battlepass and Bazaar were not working.

All BP and the Bazaar purchases were unavailable in the game.

Which begs the question, at anytime your live service goes down we will lose access to anything we have purchased why risk buying anything.

Unacceptable normally but when they pull the plug everything but the core game and DLC will be gone.

Considering the age of the game and profitability? Yeah I won’t be purchasing anything else or using the Battlepass going forward.

Sorry my patience has worn thin, the game already had an abundance of core mechanics that were bugged and you’ve added a ton more for crap monetisation and a sorcery feature which is nothing more than a gimmick.

1 Like

Still crashing, infinite loading on startup with non-skippable screens. Restart, get in game, crash to desktop (UI).

Re-start game, infinite loading on startup with non-skippable screens. Restart, get in game, crash to desktop (UI).

Tempted to log a refund request to Microsoft. (Haha like they will do anything).

Fixed the crash, figured issue was with SP save due to crash during purge and with it working on official pve server.

Before crash happens I exited the game normally, upon reloading it seems to have fixed the constant crash cycle.

Not being able to skip intro before going to a locked black screen persists.