Constantly get - restart or try again later

restart or try again later - i get this over and over - after getting a fatal error using the new funcom vanity table

I rebooted…no good, verified files…no good, restarted steam…no good…tried a different steam user id…no good … so i cant even get into single player as i get this message of restart or try again later

1 Like

I get that, too. Looks like FLS is not working…

Same issue here. Constantly getting “Try again later”

Seriously Funcom, if you require always online for singleplayer, make sure your servers are always online. No exceptions, no excuses. Period. If we don’t get to be offline ever, you don’t get to be offline either.

Steam has a system in place to deal with this, so if you decide to use your own, objectively worse system, at least make sure it works flawlessly.

2 Likes

@Spanksh Downdetector reports that STEAM have connection issues, therefore this is not likely a Funcom issue. Go to Downdetector and seach Steam. You can see it there.

1 Like

Yep, same here…

1 Like

Yep I cannot login either and many of the people on my server can’t login at all. :confused:

1 Like

yeah it seems up now…hehe just nice timing with my fatal error :slight_smile:

Hey there,

There was a general temporary disruption in some Steam services that caused connectivity issues to the game. They were addressed during the night and service should be restored by now.

2 Likes

Yep I cannot login either and many of the people on my server can’t login at all. Help me, what should I do?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.