Sometimes we just want more of the game, for him to give you more.
- The possibility of deeper and more dynamic exploration. “one character in the south and one in the east.”
- It would break the problem of transferring characters from server “A” to server “B”, if he already had a character on server B.
- Automatically from the same clan (No clan? Putting the second character is now clan XX)
- It could have a man and a woman in its control, making the casual player experience more of the game. (in that aspect of experiencing differences)
Things to think about:
- Change char during the game or just when entering the server.
- Use the char (not chosen) as a lackey or let him sleep.
This in fact would be to add, it would not change the scheme of the survival game, since it is a game mostly in the 3rd person. You are not the character, you control the character. Unlike ARK, the focus is on 1st person (and that’s why I find it boring.).