Convergence trap

Game mode: All
Type of issue: BUG?
Server type: ALL
Region: ALL

took like 3 hours to get materials for this stuff, + wait till storm ends , because cant build in storm, then i somehow managed to make it, but it either destroy itself because of maelstorm damage or inventory not working at all… I see It like FISH trap not convergence but when i place eldarium as fuel it just not starting.

Nothing works, just waste of materials…

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

traps

I played around with this today too, here’s what I found out:

• I build it right before a Maelstrom hit and it only started working when it was at full strength.
  • The Maelstrom will slowly make the HP go down during the storm.
  • Enemies in the Maelstrom will 1 hit it depending on what the damage is on the server settings
  • I put 200 Decaying Eldarium in and it that is what I got out of the 30 mins it was on.
  • As soon as the Maelstrom is completed it will stay and the play button will not work.

Hope this information helps.

1 Like

I tryed just like u writed,

1. either it says terrain is not good for buildings
  2. i build 4x4 base who is destroyed in storm no matter if its T1.T2.T3…
  3. So next, this trap eeither disappear with base because its in mid air… or
  4. Eldarium in storm not starting timer.
  5. storm hits it but eeldariums is not starting

As far as I am aware you need to activate it when the storm starts. It stops if the storm is not running but it doesn’t resume automatically.

Sitting near that trap, map shows hurricane red, monsters spawning around by electric balls but it not starting, it starts 1-3 sec, then stops…

Weird, I don’t remember having this issue.

After update it kinda work, kinda… but i need to reset it too much in one storm, also it works only on late storm… so basic i need to sit inside that killer storm to all the time reset it and basic die from either monsteers or dunno, i died from something that looked like lightning , when red electricity hitted that antena i sudden died with all foundations…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.