Coop is not working

No one says it but t his was broken when they added the Funcom live services and has been broken since and I am sure will find it is because of something they added or removed when they went that service.

I don’t know why you mark this as the solution… I will not update to W10, I pay for this game and all the DLCs TWICE, I want and deserv to play this on windows 7 64bits, not for just being whimsical, but rather because you say that it can be played on that system, in the system requirements says that I CAN play on windows 7, I need W7 for my work so, no system updates here, If the devs can’t or they have no plans to solve this issue, then, I need all my money back; I’m opened a report three monts ago, and I posted replyes in various reports around here, and this problem is not solved, three monts, people, three! to fix a problem that you made in just one update, I trayed ALL the stupid things that I read around here, TLS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and unchek SSL, remove mods, no firewall, My two f **** ng PCs are conected LAN WITH THE F **** NG SAME ETHERNET CABLE, stop being incompetent, negligent and lazzy, I pay 80$ dolars, that in my country is a month of work, you have two options, solve this problem for all the people that play on W7, or you can be honest an say that you are thiefs and the half of the game experience is not axesible to W7 users, also, if you choose the second option, refund my money to give it to a more honest company, stop being elusively and hipocritical… It’s starting to being very anoying.

3 Likes

Because they found a solution by keeping up with the technology instead of being stuck with a system that microsoft no longer supports. The fact that you don’t like the solution they found to be working, doesn’t mean that it is not one. Hope you find one that works for you.

2 Likes

Then they need to remove “W7” Compatibility… because, right now that’s a lie, you are the one that always defends funcom, I understand that the devs are people and they want to eat, and pay their necessities but, since Tencent appears they act estrange, “being stuck” it’s not an option for some people, if it is for you, congratulations, you have privileges, I have only three months in this forums, and I see you always “go against” people that complain about funcom, don’t pretend that you don’t know what I mean, I know that the developers are working on this issue, the problem is that they pretend that this is a solution, is like killing sick persons and pretend that you cure them all… nonsense, I don’t have problems with this datamining “nosense”, even if is real or not, but I pay to play something, If I go to the movie theater, and I pay to see a movie and when I’m in the room I can’t see that movie, only listen the audio, there’s a problem, and going to my house to pay Netflix an see the movie just because “I need to be actual” its “nosense”… whatever.

Edit: there you go, I remove the two very offensive and censored words, if something more is offensive, what can I do “Im the bad person that has incorrect statements”.

2 Likes

I am one of the few who is actually trying to help you here even though I am enjoying co-op on Win10 as we speak. I am still “wasting” my free time to offer you some sort of assistance … but no worries, you will not get any further replies from my side. Both topics are marked as solved (one way or another) so my job here is done.

3 Likes

Since yesterday my friend and I are having this problem, we cannot connect through coop, but we can connect to the official servers.
I send him the invite, he accepts and the “attempting to join game” screen shows for a while then back to the main menu… the same with me. People on Steam and Reddit seems to be having the same issue. Please help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly the same problem. We just bought the game and have never played with a friend yet. 3 days of attempts to cure everything with the methods from the forum - they gave nothing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.