Coronavirus: we need more time on decay

@Broc you’re right. I just gave my entire base away because I didn’t want it to go to waste. End of story, for now. I’ll buy CE when the sprawl and thrall/pet population limits are enabled on officials. I already won on single-player.

1 Like

Oh I am not, when pages of this thread says “kids” and “children” then one can only assume the electronic baby sitter is at work.

My daughter is 40, any one younger than her is a kid.
When you use “children” there is no doupt it refers to under age folk

FUncom would argue, they more are at home, so more players are playing.
So extending the time for decay is not needed.

I know we are. My Jone’s school is closed until the end of April. All we have time for is gaming. Until the rain lets up.

Not that I agree with him, but quoting one word in his post when he has an entire paragraph written and then saying “nice argument” is just stupid.

Honestly, his paragraph does not merit any more attention than it got from Dzonatas. It’s just plain mean.

@CodeMage I remember the whole Mortal Kombat controversy and how it followed other games like Primal Rage. The same things happened with Grand Theft Auto and the hot coffee thing. I guess some things don’t change. I never really understood why video games get blamed for things people have been doing centuries before any games even existed.

2 Likes

Before video games it was TV and comics. There was the D&D scare, too. If you go back in time far enough, you’ll see even books were blamed.

And it’s easy to understand why. People would rather blame anyone else then accept the responsibility for dropping the ball when it comes to raising their own kids. And the politicians are always happy to jump on a trend like that to score points and gain more popularity and power.

3 Likes

Makes sense (in a way it shouldn’t) and I guess I pretty much figured that… remember Jack Thompson?

2 Likes

It’s an opinion and an argument regardless.

Yes, it is. None of that makes it special. We’re all entitled to our opinions, that doesn’t mean all opinions deserve respect or consideration. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Opinions are like rectums, everyone has one, and they all stink

1 Like

Yea and I was pointing out that what the guy posted was just completely misleading and ignorant, regardless of what the other original guy’s argument was.

It only takes a 5-10 minutes to log in, you could always try another server without decay or increased timer like my server. Shoot me a message if you like, I’ll hook you up. I’m on PvE-C.