Cosplay armor sets

So, not quite sure what I am doing with this thread but something that keeps me entertained in this game is using dye and mixing armor sets to add characters to this game. Some day I will put super smash brothers out of business. Or at least that is what I keep telling myself. Not all of these are good but I do my best within the confines of the game. This is mod free since I am a console player.

6 Likes

the last Dragonborn from Skyrim

6 Likes

kasumi from dead or alive

3 Likes

princess jade from dragon quest 11

2 Likes

ss3 son goku from dragon ball z (this set looks better from the back but the dye system isn’t kind to it)

3 Likes

Obi-wan Kenobi from Star Wars (clone wars era if you forgive the lack of beard) {Thralls are easier to take pics of and I can get more per session but finding good models is near impossible}

5 Likes

Looks like you put a lot of energy into your sets.

2 Likes

Yup:) I even try to add weapons and make sure they are at least pve viable but that was with the old system and I haven’t adjusted enough to be willing to test them yet. The look and feel are vital and if you are going to go through all this trouble you will want to play as these builds so I make sure they work

1 Like

I will try to get some more pics up today.

1 Like

That looks awesome, but the twerking dancer cracked me up! :rofl:

Oooh, nice! Have you tried giving him Jedias Greatsaber? It’s … thematically appropriate. Just listen to the sound it makes when swinging :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The ghast sword looks more lightsaber like and when paired with the throwing knives from skittering cavern the attacks feel more like a Jedi. I plan to post my Darth Vader build later and it uses Jedius greatsaber since his has a duel phase setting. Obi-wan misrule uses 1 hand and Vader usually uses 2

2 Likes

Darth Vader from Star Wars

2 Likes

Shaltier Bloodfallen from overlord

2 Likes

So should I continue this thread or just let it close? I have a ton of these but I don’t know if anyone actually cares and don’t want to get in the way. Let me know if anyone wants to see more or if I should stop

2 Likes

I vote “continue”. I like seeing these. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am enjoying your Cos Play even though I do not know some of the characters.

A friend looking over my shoulder named the Dragonborn before reading your text. Great job there! He also said that Obi-wan was better than others he had seen.

I vote continue as well.

I do wonder if it would get more face time in the Fanworks thread as that is less busy and won’t scroll down so suddenly.

2 Likes

Slipknot’s new member. :wink:

5 Likes

:frowning: I don’t know who slipknot is. Will you say, please?

1 Like

It’s a band.

1 Like

I am glad other people like this. And seeing more contributions is super cool. I make sure I add the text with name and source so people can find out who they are if they want to. Also Obi-wan is one of my best works