Cosplay armor sets

Another feature of the game I really enjoy. These are awesome!! I will have to upload some of armour sets that I have put together.

1 Like

I look forward to seeing them.

Tinkerbell

1 Like

Post number 366 is Tinkerbell. :wink:

1 Like

She-ra??

1 Like

I will do my best

1 Like

She-ra and Swift Wind from she-ra Princess of Power

4 Likes

Niiicee

1 Like

Magneto from X-Men

2 Likes

Ken from Street Fighter. While my usual approach to “fistfights” in this game for most builds is daggers since the unarmed combat is simply not viable for your average player I will say that the heavy finisher for the mace and shield combo is absolutely a Shouryoken.

2 Likes

Ryu from Street Fighter.

2 Likes

Akuma from Street Fighter. With his hair style being so unique I kinda had to take an artistic reimagine approach.

2 Likes

Chun-li from Street Fighter.
(Only 2 issues here: 1- no double bun hairstyle {I have seen her use this hairstyle at parties though} 2- no spinning bird kick {get on it funcom lol})

3 Likes

This one is a bit different…

a haunted house and the ghosts who inhabit it.

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me how the test live armor changes of removing the quality system has effected the attribute bonuses? This is really the only part of this update that has me worried.

Off topic but if you get it you love it if you don’t then don’t worry

Captain Rex from
Star Wars Clone Wars

3 Likes

When you craft an item without a thrall you get a total of +5 bonus (+1 in every part) and the base armor and weight values.
T1 Thralls gives a +6 bonus, and a slightly improved armor, durability and weight
T2 Thralls gives a +7 bonus, and a slightly better armor, durability and weight than the past two
T3 Thralls gives a +8 bonus, and again, a better armor, durability and weight.
T4 however, Gives +10 (+2 in every part), further increase in armor, durability and less weight but they also have a certain specialization, that will grant even better armor, weight or durability.

You can also use improvement kits to enhance their desired value.

3 Likes

Thank you! That was a very detailed report and well appreciated! I can safely say I am in favor of this change.