Cosplay armor sets

Jinzo from Yu-go-oh. Wait? Did I just add the destroyer of outdated internet memes to an outdated internet meme of a game? Eh, I’m sure it can’t do any more harm than funcom does.

Tuskin Raider from Star Wars

1 Like

Lara Croft from Tomb Raider

2 Likes

Yusoke Urameshi from Yu Yu Hakusho

I know it’s not on PS and I used mods, but I gave a shot on Kratos. The tattoos are mirrored, so I decided to mirror the armor as well. It may be that Siptah is needed for the beard.

Mods used:
Immersive Armors
Fashionist (for the coloration)
Emberlight (to seperate the war paints)

Armor:
Head: Nothing (War Paint: the Silken path)
Chest: Light Highland Jacket (Immersive Armors)
Arms: Aquilonian (Vanilla)
Legs: Light Silent Legion
Feets: Vanir Heavy

Weapon:
Aesir War Axe (Immersive Armors)

Accessoires:
Leather Harness
Medium Exile Pauldron (L)
Ragged Swashbuckler Belt
Leather Bag (Unnecessary)
Carryable Waterskin (Unnecessary)

4 Likes

Nice. If you have the Derketo dlc you might want to try adding gold earrings. They are barely noticeable and with a little dye are even less so. Plus they give extra vitality.

1 Like

Kazuma Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho

That looks like a high-grav Summer Glau from Firefly. Maybe their deck plating is to blame.

Please do a Mulder and Scully. There is a female model that looks just like her. I am polishing my theremin for the theme song now.

Oh and lol

Gets bonked with truncheon, shrieks “But I don’t wanna be a pirate!”

1 Like

Suits are really hard but I will do my best.

1 Like

Mulder and Skully from The X-files?

@Barnes sorry for the wait. Blame funcom and cancel culture. When you let entitled snowflakes think they are people, everyone suffers.

1 Like

Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho

Yoko Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho

Momo Yaoyorozu from My Hero Academia

Kohaku from DR. Stone

That is all I have at the moment and with that I am officially done with this forum. I have had all the idiocy, hypocrisy, self righteous entitlement, and validation of inhuman efficacies I can stomach. Funcom’s approved of cancel culture and blatant refusal to practice/enforce rectal-cranial separation is simply unacceptable.

I will leave this thread active as it was always my hope for this to become a community project. Unfortunately, spoiled, self serving brats pretending to be people cannot EVER form a community because they are by nature a plague which destroys it. Funcom could apologize until it kills them and never earn forgiveness.

This is how the world ends, humans lose the ability to act like people. If cancel culture and snowflakes aren’t shamed into stopping there is nothing left but fascism.

“Mulder, now you’re just grasping at theories.” :smiley:

You got close on the Scully, but not quite the face I was hoping for. I gave you a heart because Mulder looks like he’s just frickin had it.

Any anime lover here ?