Could not connec to server. Unique ID not Valid!

Glad I’m not the only one having the issue

3 Likes

Same problem here , but i play on PC .

o meu está com o mesmo problema já resolveu o seu

same issue here on official server

Same here, PC version, and same for my two friends aswell. Trying to join official servers, same error on everyone.

Same here

same issue

I have the same issue on all platforms.
It sucks Donkey Dick.

Been Having same issue for the last 4h on xbox.

1 Like

Same, Can’t log in anywhere. not even on my own server.

Make sure you submit tickets they dont read forums that often https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

3 Likes

Hi asta!

yep made one 5 hours ago it’s currently 5am in Oslo, so I have no expectation of a fix until tomorrow.

Same problem here on xbox series s cant connect to game. It allows to me connect to “funcom live services” and look at servers but once I try to join offical server it throws the “unique id not valid”

I have an xbox series s. I was able to fix it by uninstalling the gane and reinstalling. I know it’s a pain because of the size. But it worknled and im back into the official server i play on for isle of siptah.

Hey I had the same issue I refreshed my Xbox cache and it let me load in now

Oh, Hey Kcn… I guess you know why i haven’t been on.

Looks like the issue has been resolved, at least on Xbox. My clan and I were able to get back on.

1 Like

Basic Info:

Platform: Xbox Series X
Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvP
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 2653

Bug Description:

Server crashed, when it came back up however everyone online was kicked from the server and now no one from my clan or anyone can sign on. We are all receiving the same error. “Connection Failure-Could not connect to server. Unique ID not valid!”

Bug Reproduction:

I didn’t cause the bug, or know how to reproduce it.

3 Likes

For me it’s happening no matter what server I go on even the private one I pay for

3 Likes