Could you please make a death indicator that really works every-damn-time?

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [Here]

So my exile died killed by a mammoth but the body is NOWHERE to be found, I even replicated the exact location my character actually died by suicided there, it gives the correct location the 2nd time, BUT the first body is nowhere to be found and the icon indicates it’s under my base, do I have to destroy my base just to get my stuffs back ? I’m not doing it, it could be a faulty death icon. Wth I just reset to 50 encumbrance, lost an hour of harvesting materials too, also my gears.

At this rate, I’m so close to ragequit and uninstall the game. TOO-MANY-BUGS, and some of bugs I’ve found are long standing bugs that NEVER get fixed in the game, but that’s another story for another thread.

Coud you PLEASE, make a death indicator that really works every-damn-time ? This is like 2nd time I encountered this. Once when I had a purge, and my exile’s death icon on the map was shown on the middle of snow biome, now this.

How come the body is nowhere to be found, and the icon indicates in the middle of my base, I’ve destroyed some of the sandstone foundation, but I’m not gonna destroy that hardened brick ones just for looking for a body that may not be there.

Anyway, I hesitated to give a thumb down on steam review because the game is actually good, but the bugs have convinced me. I always give a thumb up to a game that i actually play and like, but Conan Exile is an exception. Game devs should eliminate bugs that frustrate player and make it priority. They compound.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Get killed.
  2. Check back the body location.
  3. Repeat as necessary.