Crafting Buttons Dimmed When Not Supposed to be

Game mode: [Online Official & Single Player]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvP & N/A]
Region: [???]

Multigun told me that he/she would post a link of the screenshot that was referenced in this post since link posting is blocked. This is the original post from the steam forums:

How do I fix this situation? Here’s a link to show what’s going on (Multigun will post it shortly). The buttons won’t brighten if I have the resources to craft what I want to craft. It’s a bigger issue than you think! I’ve rebooted, verified files, and reinstalled the game. Nothing seems to work.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Start any game.
  2. Gather resources for any item.
  3. You might notice that the crafting button doesn’t brighten to allow for crafting… But… You also might not. This bug isn’t the same for everyone, it seems.

Screenshot Phovesmos took is here

After further investigation, this looks to have been previously reported on this thread as well.

A temporary workaround was provided by the forum user, Helset.

1 Like

You simply used the filter function in the top right corner, thats why the most recipes greyed out.

Edit: Opps Multigun allready got it. nvm, i let the picture open for better understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.