Crafting T3 doesn't give exp

Yep this is ridiculous. How have they not fixed such a MASSIVE bug yet??? Community servers are dying off because of this. People can’t level up on freshly wiped servers. -.-

1 Like

I can confirm as well. I crafted about 100 T3 foundations last night and received no XP. I crafted from the inventory on an official server. I’m running no mods.

1 Like

Come on @Funcom, it shouldn’t take DAYS to push a quick hotfix for single/major issues such as this.

The community would rather have several smaller hotfixes fixing major bugs such as this ASAP rather than waiting a month with the game in an umlayable state for 1 big patch.

With the newest DLC just being released, this isnt the time to be throttling players EXP gain and preventing them from being able to enjoy the DLC, just push a quick hotfix please!

2 Likes

Still not fixed. Need some news on this please and bump me to 60 please I should be there now please respond when you will fix it this is really bad

People have been sitting on their resources since Wednesday, not wanting to waste them by crafting and not leveling up. How is it even possible you can roll out an update and miss something as HUGE as Crafting XP being zero? That would’ve been okay if you had done something about it as soon as you heard about it. Now it looks like we’re waiting at least a full week before getting this one fix done, and in the meantime servers have gone from 10-20 people online to 0-2 because they_can’t_level_up. Incredible…

1 Like

Hey there,

We have been aware of this issue and we’ve worked to not only fix it, but to improve it overall. The crafting system has been reworked to make it more rewarding. We will soon roll it out to our testlive build so you can get your hands on it and share what you think of these new changes.

Cheers.

1 Like

Wow, if I understand properly … this means everyone pre-level 60 is going to be not able to gain xp from the bugged crafting pieces until AFTER the testlive testing of new crafting systems?
This seems unfair and discouraging as it’s less than a week to the Christmas period … so low probability that crafting revamp testlive testing will be completed by then … Xbox & ps4 certification completed and rolled up all three live platforms before the Christmas break let alone with time for any hotfixes that will be needed once the crafting changes go live.

@Ignasi : I implore you to take to the development team to FIX the zero xp bug on all three platforms before the Christmas break… (by the way, my character is level 60 so XP means nothing to me personally… but I feel for all those levelling a character)

4 Likes

Especially for us playing on Community servers with more than 60 levels…

Game mode: Official online
Type of issue: Bug / Misc
Server type: PVE-C
Region: 1042

I’m not getting any XP from crafting t3 or vaults. Is this bugged? I’m level 48.

Crafting vault from within the carpenters bench. Crafting t3 pieces from both hotbar and inventory. Nothing gives XP. I’m level 48.

Now before anyone asks, no this is not from the hotbar. This is from inventory directly clicking on the pieces. I have tested 2 DLC T3 Foundations as well as the regular T3 foundations. None of these or relative pieces at T# currently give xp. I am posting here as I could not find a list to add this to for questions and fixes.

I edited this as I have just tested T2 and that is not working as well for experience

2 Likes

Heh.

Problem: crafting from hotbar doesn’t yield XP.
Solution: remove all crafting XP.

1 Like

Dammit, that means I have to level up from 30-60 the old fashoned hard way.

Which is a pain in the ■■■ compared to earlier, since exploration gives virtually no XP any more, and the journey can be difficult to control (if you want to “save up” for later).

Talking 1x servers here, obviously.

1 Like

Hey there,

We are currently aware of this issue and we’re looking into it.
Thanks for your feedback!

Cheers.

2 Likes

not great idea for all styles of play, this is one of those things that need to be consistent across all platforms and server types

…I was being sarcastic/a smartass, not actually advocating the removal of crafting XP

2 Likes

sorry my bad, I didn’t sense the sarcasm

Was wondering what the deal with this was, since the last patch I get no xp from any tier 3, crafted in any way shape or form, I presumed it was yet another exp nerf.

1 Like

doesn’t sound like its intentional, they know about the bug at least

Unless they turn around and say it isn’t a bug - wouldn’t be the first time that happened :grin::sweat_smile:

3 Likes