CRASH every day 1094 PvP (19.06.20 still not fixed) Please help!/ My game dead, we stopped play

, ,

Its started 22.03.20

1. I try join to server by 20-30 min.
  2. My ping going to 1020 and crash server after every respawn.
  3. My ping going to 1020 when i log in server.
  4. Everyone on server have 1020 ping after i respawn or join.
  5. My teammates and few clans on server have same problem with ping.
    P.S. We are 10 ppl clan tired to wait for fix, so we drop away our stuff what we collected by last year, and delete this game forever.

2 Likes

True.
Well, its not only 1 problem here.
When u porting - lags.
When u die - lags, and u spawning about 10 mins (good yeah, on PvP ?)
When u doing something here - LAGS.
I wonder, why Funcom do nothing with it ? Its about 2 weeks with this trash on EVERY server. And still nothing. BTW - G-Portal trying to help us, but its nothing, when devs dont care.
OH, i forgot
ELEVATORS DONT WORK
ITEMS JUST GONE TIME TO TIME
Ur game - Bugs Exiles, not Conan.
We give u all information about lags, about bugs, with screenshots, with everything.
We paid for this game to PLAY, not to rage cuz of lags and bugs.
AND STILL - we are trying to help u. And what u say to us ? ‘‘ITS UR PROBLEM CUZ OF BUILDINGS’’
Oh, really ? Devs with this answers must be dismissed, for real.
START OT DO SOMETHING FFS.
Im done.

3 Likes

Elevators don’t work all day, need restart game to fix elevators but you afraid to do this because you can crash server and get 1020 ping.
Foundations with workbenches disappear on their own. I lost a lot of chests with stuff because of this.
Your invetnory dont show you all what you can build, just a lot of your talents disappeared.
When your trying to ride on horse with your teammate, his horse flying like a bird and you ask him to get back on horse again and after this - he stucked inside of horse.
In same day i had bug when i flying on flat floor, and cant jump. You also cant place foundations where you stood a second ago, this problem stalks me 20 + times of a day.
Sometimes i cant climb, just staying near something and rage press C and nothing happens.
And everything of this in same day! With every bug i need to relog, and after relog i crashing server, and nobody on server cant do anything.

2 Likes

Keep in mind that this is same server when the lag decides to be nice to us it doesn’t last plus 10 mins, but it normally does you can’t even loot from stuff that has loot in stuff, sometimes you can move when the game lets you but most of the time it resets you to position of where lag wasn’t spiked so pointless to play when it does spike as you can’t do anything, the other day something similar happened but I was swimming underwater and died because of lag, this is a recurring problem it’s not too bad if you’re in a safe place but if fighting a boss or something it can be lethal to your character

2 Likes

Hello, we’re currently looking into this situation that is affecting several servers.

We’ve already reached out to Mary to request some additional data, but we’ll also reach out privately to you both, hyldray and AAGer.

4 Likes

It’s true. I have the same problem on this server.

2 Likes

Its still lags every day, still 1020 ping.

1 Like

I almost lost my hope that this would be fixed.

Does it lag because you have an extremely un-needed big base or?

I played with this base more than year, and every time, every day it was perfect connection and good ping (67- 89). But now its suddenly started to be “un-needed big base”? I play on PvP server, so my base is my tactic of the game and surviving. By the way, here is no limit buildings for clan and i play not alone to build small base and be raided from undermesh.

1 Like

Ahaha, Ignasis. relog pls.

1 Like

Of course, you have right to build your little bases and be raided by big strong clan. And after this you can also blame others on forums for their big bases, just because they are more stronger than you.

1 Like

still dead game

1 Like

Still 1020 ping after login, respawn or teleporting.

1 Like

Good evening, this server is having a lot of lag issues from times to times, admins need to fix it.

By fixing it it does not means, i repeat, does NOT means for players to demolish theyre homes(thats not a solution). Growth is a part of this game, a very important part of the game. so get this fixed so you can have players to play this game. Players who spend money on the game, and on DLC’s, who suport your work. thanks in advance, and remember, players are the most important piece of this game, otherwise is just landscape and monsters.
Thanks in advance
So7am.

3 Likes

We decided to leave the server and delete the game.
All of us waited more than 4 weeks, so its have no sence to continue wasting time.
We are tired to asking for help from developers, so goodbye Conan Exiles.

1 Like

Hi Mary,

Our clan on the server 1203 EU PVP (have been playing on the server for about 1.5 years) have had identical problems since some new players joined the server. There have never been any problems like this before, whether the server was full or only 20 were on at the same time.

We have already contacted Funcom including the important people via PM. Although we have already provided various screenshots and videos, chat logs, this continues every evening.

Even if you go through the steam profiles of the respective new players, you already come across proven VAC violations.

It is also noticeable that as soon as you attack the base of the new players, who have built up an immense base very quickly, these 20-minute or longer-lasting disruptions are present in a few minutes.

Unfortunately, Funcom has not really responded so far.

Too bad. We are also drawing the consequences, we will leave this server and invest our money in another game.

greetings
Lucalin

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.