[CRASH] game hangs on Steam Print Screen

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Online private
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash
Server type: PvE
Region: Exiled Lands

On making a Steam Print Screen (I’m using the standard key F12) ConanSandbox stops responding and becomes UE4Game. Music keeps playing and the remnants of the game have to be stopped by Windows Task Manager.

The issue may be larger: it seems ConanSandbox chokes on the Windows Clipboard if it doesn’t understand the dataformat of what’s in there.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Hit F12
  2. Notice the taskbar tooltip changing to UE4Game. The screen freezes while music keeps playing.

Hey @Chaonike

Thanks for the heads-up, we’ll send note to our team to see if we can reproduce it on our end.

1 Like

are you using mods ? I use the standard key everytime to take my screens , and never had an issue ? even with the mods i used on my last share your shelter post i used the F12 key to take them

I have never had an issue with taking screenshots either. Not even sure what to suggest here.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.