Crashing? Help us help you!

3 of our clan on official server 2578 crashed while on the cliff above the cave with the hole in it near the pirate ship in the south… We all fell off the cliff, some of us were able to relog but the game intrantly kicked us… since then we have not been able to relog, even after clearing the memory with the manage game feature and single player loads of the recommended 5 minutes… :frowning:

And now, every single American OFFICIAL PVP SERVER is down… :frowning:

1 Like

XBOX - SOLO-PLAYER-CO/OP

Near the Sentinels, base on the small island near Arcos.

2-players
During the purge, we made it through the first wave and were alerted the second wave was attacking and then both the host player (and obviously guest player) were booted from the game.

West of the Sentinels through the area south of Nunu
4-players
Later in the evening, host player and 1 player could see the trees, plants and rocks while the other 2 players saw a barren landscape. The two players were wondering why they keep getting stuck and could not move. They were being blocked by rocks and trees.

2 Likes

Back today, can actually get into the server, then get a seemingly random amount of time, ranging from 2 seconds to 1 hour before a crash.

Any update, oh wise ones?

Is this an official server or a dedicated server someone else is hosting? And how crowded was it?

If this helps Andy I have tried both and these are the results that I got

Official server 2801: population ranges from 15 - upper 30’s when I am able to get in. The results have been the same on the low end population and high end population seem to get kicked within seconds of loading into game world.

Dedicated Server: Destined for Valhalla - population has been low 2 people including me and I have only logged in twice. 1. created character ran around the Oasis chatted with the admin for 40min the logged out no issues of crashing. 2. Logged in only me in the server stayed for about 30 min logged out had no issues of crashing.

well its the same thing that happed last time you log in then it takes you back to home on xbox you load the game the Cutscene wont skip then black screen then you start back it back up trying get on and it will just crash you when you trying to load back in is this going to be fixed asap

Played yesterday with zero crashes, now I am crashing out about 15 seconds into joining the server every time. I join the server, don’t move or anything, just stand there and wait, and it crashes to the home Xbox screen. I’ve tried off and on throughout the day and same thing every time I join the server. I’m not in any group chat, no other clan mates, not doing anything but logging on to server. Thanks!

Edit: I played on single player mode for about 2 minutes, the switched back to multiplayer on the same server I had been trying to join, and it worked perfect - no crashes. No idea if playing single player first actually helped, but I had probably tried to join the server at least 15-20 times throughout the day and never made it past 15 seconds before crashing. Then the very first try after playing single player mode, it worked perfectly and had no crashes. May just be a coincidence, but if you’re having the same problem I was it might be worth a try.

i can play on a lagged out eu server as long as i can handle it. i can play co/op with no prob. if i log on an american server i can play for 10-15 sec before it crashes.

Alright, honestly now. Its time for you to adress this problem. You roll out a release with known problems since before without doing anything for us Xbox players to be able to play on a multiplayer server without getting kicked out every 1-40 min. You guys are losing your credability right at this moment, not speaking up about the progress or the fact that Youre even looking into the problem. At full release servers should have already been optimized and stable enough to hold 40 players. Soon people Will start asking for refunds. Its not a game preview anymore.

Still having crashes; XB1 private server and have been playing for a few weeks now.

There doesn’t really seem to be a rime or reason to it, it happened when I’m out exploring, it’s happened at my base etc. I can only figure perhaps when the game is loading in large structures (like our base) or larger areas (as in, the view distance of creatures) that the game is crashing.

1 Like

I’m actually unable to play…
yesterday got a few crash, but today is a complete disaster!!
The game won’t allow me to get in… every time crash at the end of the loading screen

1 Like

Where’s the answers??? Stil crashing at Official Server 2589… ALL map… Where’s the solution??? No One cares for Xbox Players… Everyone Need start to ask for refund…

Hi all, we have a few known causes of crashes we believe to have a grasp on for a future patch, but the information being provided here is very valuable. Thanks! We don’t have instantaneous solutions for everyone, although some people have reported success by swapping to Single Player for 5-10 minutes and then trying to play online again.

More news as it’s available, thanks again!

1 Like

yep I head that a few times yet nothing works I just uninstall the game didn’t fix anything do you know when a patch is come out because if you ask me this is unfair we got a 15 man clan next to us who are level 30 now why I am still level 17 form yesterdays there was no point of the reset some people will be level 60 before were on I guess

when I entered the server on the “broken road” and north of the Nekhet Oasis as well.

In my base playing for a couple hours with no issues then crashed around 1100 EST, have been crashing non stop since then for the past 5 hours I only get in the server for a few seconds then crashes. Im in official pvp server and my other clan mates have exact same issue since about the same time.

2 Likes

Its only a single server that it crashes on, my server for the whole day now and its pvp time so i guess all my time was wasted, great game I think i mean i wouldnt know because of constant crashing.

Since the update while walking around randomly on the map or standing in my base approximately every five minutes the game crashes and to add insult to injury, half my base is now randomly gone after the crash and my thralls all lost all health down to 100 health when they had more than 200 or more. Now I have to rebuild from scratch and I cant heal my thralls and in single player trying to admin them gives a pinch of health so they don’t spawn in dead. I’m on single player xbox one. Physics of clothing and hair stay plastered to body. Game also freezes and not just dash board me, but legitimately stays on a frozen screen mid jump. Please fix asap as I paid for this game before full release and now after it has more issues than early access. Also main bridge to ice biome is low poly res. And a ghost bridge, visually there but cannot access it to walk on or even touch.

This game does it after full release in single player as well