Game mode: DEV KIT
Type of issue: CRITICAL BUG
Server type: DEV KIT
There is a CRITICAL BUG with the current version of the devkit. All newly created placeables based on BPMasterPlaceables generate the “overlapping with another object or terrain”. This occurs even when creating a new mod.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Create a new mod in the dev kit
- Create a new item table and set it up to merge it into ItemTable
- Create a new BP based on BP Master Placeables
- Add any valid SM to the BP
- Run the game and use the admin screen to summon and instance of the new item
- Try to place the item
This generates the “overlapping with another object or terrain” error in all existing and new mods I have tried in the dev kit.