Crom coins for Bazaar not added yet

The information you filled out should now be listed below. :point_down:
Please copy this info and paste it into a new report. Thank you!

1 Like

I am having the same issue with no help in sightā€¦i bought crom coins over 24 hrs ago was charged but no coins received

1 Like

I also purchased 7200 coins on oct 7th. The transaction went through and was charged directly from my account but I never received the coins. I contact the PlayStation Netwerk and they attempted to assist me by resetting the licenses but it did not work. If I do not receive help here the next step would be trying to get the money back from the bank as a claim.

I did not receive my crom coins after buying the 10 dallar pack

Welcome to the Forum. Unfortunately you are not the first one with the problem. Logging out and restarting your ps4 may fix the problem it did At first donā€™t think it works now but does not hurt to try. Good luck @Ghost5196

1 Like

Basic Info:

Platform: PlayStation 5
Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: Pvp-Conflict
Map: exile
Server Name: 3127

Bug Description: i buy 2 packet of 1200, yesterdey i i buy one anf wait 24 but i havent got it yet so i buy another but is same a wait 20m but dont havent

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum. They are having issues with Crom coins and Aware you can make a report to Zendesk information on how is in the introduction pages of the Forum .you are not the only one. @rein1

1 Like

Basic Info:

Platform: PlayStation 4
Issue Type: Bazaar
Server Type: PvP
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: 8074

Bug Description:

Coins I bought havenā€™t appeared in game yet. Got receipt and PSN message saying I bought

Bug Reproduction:

bought coins

Welcome to the Forum
Funcom is aware of the problem
You can send a Zendesk report information on how is in the introduction pages
@NatronaFats

Platform: PlayStation 4
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: 8021

Bug Description:

Hello, I need help. Yesterday I bought the pack for ā‚¬19.99 and today, after restoring licenses and resetting several times, they still donā€™t appear

Bug Reproduction:

Bought coin crom

Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: Official server #3980 PvE

I bought 5.040 Crom coins, paid Ā£28,99, received paypal payment email, playstation confirmation email, but coins dont show in my menu.

1 Like

Funcom is Aware you could file a Zendesk report they mentioned being able to help

Thanks a lot, will do

1 Like

Basic Info:

Issue Type: Battle Pass
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: Sirchazz23 server (donā€™t know what an offline server is called)

Bug Description:

I went to purchase Crom Coins to buy the pass. I bought the $35 for enough coins but after purchasing the coins, I get an inventory error and the coins didnā€™t get added

Bug Reproduction:

I went to the battle pass tab and click the button to buy the pass. I click the botton for the 3000 pass plus 15 lvls and asked me to add coins. I went on to purchase the $35 dolors for the 5040 coins so I have enough for the pass. After purchasing I get ā€œtheres an error adding to inventory, relog to restore inventory.ā€ After that I didnā€™t receive any coins

2 Likes

They are aware of what is happening
You can make a Zendesk report information on how is in the introduction pages of Forum. Its a bit of a epidemic my thoughts are busy making a fix welcome to the Forum. @Sirchazz23

chrom coins purchased but not received

2 Likes

Hi. Canā€™t track how many times Iā€™ve sent this message this week. I should be a Funcom employee. Ok they are aware obviously working on it
You can send a Zendesk report they said that they can help. Good luck @Mina_Kuran

2 Likes

Thanks sestus.I already made the report, do you recommend me to wait or ask for a refund?

1 Like

I would wait itā€™s got to be a pressing issue itā€™s happening to so many people
Plus no oneā€™s going to buy if they know it is broken. I myself am waiting since I knew what is happening . See you om the other side

1 Like

okay thanks sestus luckily someone answers.

2 Likes