Crom raid progression

Gratz, keep going :+1:

Congrats to OSD (Order of the Silver Dragon) today they killed the Yothians 09/12 2020…a first of many for OSD !!
Tried to upload picture,but it wont let me,“new user” ???

4 Likes

Gratz, good luck on further progression.:muscle::+1:

1 Like

Grats OSD!!

1 Like

Try contact the forum admins, worked for me

Congratulations to MeatHooks Minions on their first kill of The The Faceless God (Cetriss) in T6!

7 Likes

Congrats to MeatHooks Minions on their first Ethram Fal kill in T6

11 Likes

:tada:Congratulations! :tada:! May many kills follow!

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

i’m Veni, (one of the) Spartans Raid Leader(s)
Today we killed the first T6 boss, with help from friends.

Yes, there is no timestamp or whatever we need to do, it is 2021 i dont think someone cares about us, but we did, and I want to thank everyone who helped me/us improving to this point.

(Its the second time, we killed first and second some months ago but i went emotional and we forget to take snapshots and I forget to make a post here, but, you know…)!

13 Likes

Congratulation’s Spartans!!

4 Likes

Hello, 1 week after and we got them down again, this time with the time stamp

Have a nice day from one of the raid leaders, Alby

6 Likes

Hello, Spartans with the help of some friends cleared the Emerald Leviathan’s fight for the first time!
Thank you everyone for the help!

6 Likes

Congratulations Spartans

4 Likes

Sooo, there are news.
It happened before we expected, we waited for Albygoz out on a wild party and we Spartans suddenly killed the Rocknoses, like 20m ago.
OFC we got emotional and I messed up, so the screenshot is really bad.
This can be classified as “Spartans with Friends”, and I have to say I really love our friends.
We missed the most important friend, TheWitness, that give us EVERYTHING we reall need to take down Rocknoses, after helping killing the first 2 bosses in with just 3 groups.
Now the screenshot. I hope everything is not messed enough.

6 Likes

They are telling me the pic is really bad. I hope someone in guild took a better one. Not Albygoz for sure. Very sad.

Anyway…

2 Likes

Hello, I finally got a Screenshot of the fight, thanks Spartans and Friends!

Alby

6 Likes

Congratulations!

4 Likes

No

Hello again! A few days ago, Spartans and Friends, broke Lady Zelandra from the grip of the Lotus for the first time!

Alby

12 Likes

Good job, keep going :+1:

3 Likes