Customizable Banners

Is it possible to implement a mechanic that lets us create our own Clan Sigils on Banners and Armors?
This way Clans can stand out more instead of just recoloring their Armors.

3 Likes

I’d love this. It could work similarly to how Minecraft does its banners, or perhaps have a profile linked to FC forums with a banner creator similar to GTA:O.

Stuff like this is always gonna be used in a childish manner tho, so I doubt it’d be implemented to save FC from policing it.

1 Like

Nah, as other companies do, you just give them a set 20 or 40 symbols and 8 colors for BG/FG. If 20 that’s (20*8)*8=1,280 combinations etc. Heck, they could even just use the symbols from the vault sigils - maybe add some BG art selections: Tattered, Blood Drips, Gradient Color A → Color B, etc.

Possible? sure! Actually I’m not sure why they haven’t done so already - it’s pretty common in other games - probably not on armors… but maybe Tabards tho?

Anyway, it’s a good idea…

1 Like

True, this is always a problem…but at least they could do some standard Fantasy Sigils and a recolor Option for Banners.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.