Daily Challenges. No more XP Multipliers?

On my server no one is getting multipliers and the server age is not progressing beyond 0.

1 Like

Geez
 I don’t understand why they’re not saying anything. I mean they have the challenges correctly resetting every morning, is there a reason they can’t just 1 to 1 link the multipliers to that event?

3 Likes

Can confirm the same bug for me on offical PVE server 1020. Some days I get multipliers, some days I don’t. Current streak is 3 days without multipliers. Recently, I was traveling for 7 days and on my return had 17 multipliers stockpiled, so no idea what is going on.

My clanmates don’t have this problem.

This should be a top priority for FC to fix - it is preventing people progressing through paid content at a decent pace. The cynic in me says their silence deliberate - hoping more people will be pressured into purchasing progression.

1 Like

I just found out you can use the Admin panel to spawn the Wright Horse
 really?
So:

1. I couldn’t turn in a challenge i completed
  2. I was given the Crosslegged Sit emote without buying it.
  3. I can spawn battle pass items before I earn them
  4. & worse XP multipliers don’t work correctly

this seems like decently high priority.

Bug seems to have vanished for me, I seem to be getting multipliers properly every day now whether I play or not. I haven’t changed how I play or what I’m doing in-game so I’m at a loss. Maybe some bad data in a cache/temp file, though I would assume those get cleared every time the game is closed. :man_shrugging:

certainly hasn’t for me. about 3 days now.

Can confirm,

I originally theorized it might have been because I had recently stopped playing online, but I hopped back in to our old online game and Challenge multipliers have still not resumed in Conan for several days now. Checked after the patch today still no multipliers. (maybe tomorrow).

Just curious, Bazaar/BattlePass was supposed to have expired and restarted, are multipliers gone because BattlePass is past a certain date? i.e. no new multipliers til next BattlePass? A Feature not a Glitch? We are free to complete challenges until they update, but now at infinitesimally small reward for the time spent doing small chores.

1 Like

No it wasn’t. Bazaar was supposed to rotate its selection of overpriced items weekly, that’s been paused, but the BP was supposed to run for three months/90 days, so: until the end of November, give or take. Still no way to see the exact end date/time that I know of.

Multipliers still being bugged doesn’t surprise me though, but hey you get what you pay for
 ohnowaityoudon’t.

3 Likes

Hey Funcom, any news on the fix for this issue, No more XP Multipliers? I haven’t had one in several days now. Please help us out.

@Hoof
I am playing on PS4,

I also experienced this glitch in game, (that the Multiplier had stopped updating for several days).
Yesterday, the day following the newest patch, my Multipliers did reappear in my solo game.

I play over 2 different accounts, one plays on Official, the second account does not. And when I checked last night both games had their Challenge Multipliers back. So hopefully your game will as well.

This is still an intermittent issue for me.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.