Daily harvest rate settings

I know there may be a mod for this (or not)…but would like FC to add daily harvest rate modifiers like the pvp settings. Why? Because as an admin owner for a casual raid server, i want to reward higher harvest rates on raid days. This would keep the server from becoming farm on non raid and avoid raid day. (DbD is turned on btw)

1 Like

I am really happy for you @biggcane55, an admin with your playing experience should be fair to the game content and understand easily the problems that may appear. I am happy for the players of your server!

ehh, we will see. My patience is thin as a server owner. I once banned 2 friends because i expexted more when they were in my server lol.

2 Likes

This :point_up_2:.
People that goes officials is because of that, admins has friends that has “benefits”.
I can surely understand that your priorities are different, you love the mode of this game and you serve it excellent, so the game will be fair for everyone!

Private pvp needs admins like you, hardcore players who Loved this mode of the game!

If I loved pvp as you do, I would surely feel safe to play in your server!

Thank you for doing this for others, really!!!

1 Like

After thinking about your comment, this totally sounds like something I’d like to see too.

Though to be fair, I’m up for ANY official enhancements FC can make for server admins to customize settings lol.

2 Likes

Thanks. I also made the very first ryle No lawyering yhe gray area. If you are going to always “push” the boundary ill just ban you.

1 Like

Yeah, i fond it sad a modder had to make a true admin panel, and FC after 4 years cant give 1/2 of what Pippi has.

2 Likes