Darfari Cannibal Named Thralls Are Bugged!

I have been farming Darfari camps for 7 days off and on and I have found the following,

15 Darfari Witch Doctor/Alchemist
11 B’naru Heavyhands/Armorer
7 Fakar Hide-Stretcher/Tanner
3 Hakka Sixfingers/Carpenter
1 Barsk the Slaver/Taskmaster
0 Ansina Hidden-Daggers/Dancer
0 Haruk Blackened-Teeth/Alchemist
0 Manu the Cannibal/Cook
0 V’anarr Feasts-On-Fingers/Cook

Now after multiple trips I started noticing that ALL the dancer/entertainer spawns would NEVER spawn a level 3 or 4 and ALL the cook spawns ONLY spawned a level 1 cook, never a level 2, 3 or 4!

So I got curious and since I rent a private server I wanted to see if I could spawn these thralls in as converted or unconverted. I found that only Haruk Blackened-Teeth was spawnable as admin as converted or inventoried! Couldn’t spawn the named cooks or dancers, or even level 3 dancers or level 2 or 3 cooks either! Why is that?

Anyone else having trouble finding these thralls? Could it just be my server somehow?

1 Like

Funcom quality assurance in a nutshell.

1 Like

It’s a known issue. A few cooks and entertainers for Darfari are bugged and will be fixed in a future patch.

1 Like

Since when it is bugged? Is there any official response or kinda bug tracker, to see which other thralls may be bugged too?

it got reported a few days ago.

multi or anyone, please let funcom know they added a trello board , that has not been updated, it seems they are not using it anymore. if a bug is known it should be on the trello board, and sadly it seems i cant see the entry regarding this bug. (among others known bugs)

Jot they do have a trello board to follow up over bugs, they got Added (not added really) in their last update. its probably an oversight, or typos involved and i think it should be an easy fix.

What bugs? There are no bugs!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.