Darfari Cannibal Named Thralls Are Bugged!

I have been farming Darfari camps for 7 days off and on and I have found the following,

15 Darfari Witch Doctor/Alchemist
11 B’naru Heavyhands/Armorer
7 Fakar Hide-Stretcher/Tanner
3 Hakka Sixfingers/Carpenter
1 Barsk the Slaver/Taskmaster
0 Ansina Hidden-Daggers/Dancer
0 Haruk Blackened-Teeth/Alchemist
0 Manu the Cannibal/Cook
0 V’anarr Feasts-On-Fingers/Cook

Now after multiple trips I started noticing that ALL the dancer/entertainer spawns would NEVER spawn a level 3 or 4 and ALL the cook spawns ONLY spawned a level 1 cook, never a level 2, 3 or 4!

So I got curious and since I rent a private server I wanted to see if I could spawn these thralls in as converted or unconverted. I found that only Haruk Blackened-Teeth was spawnable as admin as converted or inventoried! Couldn’t spawn the named cooks or dancers, or even level 3 dancers or level 2 or 3 cooks either! Why is that?

Anyone else having trouble finding these thralls? Could it just be my server somehow?

1 Like

Funcom quality assurance in a nutshell.

1 Like

It’s a known issue. A few cooks and entertainers for Darfari are bugged and will be fixed in a future patch.

1 Like

Since when it is bugged? Is there any official response or kinda bug tracker, to see which other thralls may be bugged too?

What bugs? There are no bugs!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.