Day cycle speed

I will change only the day cycle speed, like i read in the wiki. My settings are in german. Which one is the right?

Tageszeit = daytime
Nachtzeit = nighttime

So if you want to increase the span of daylight, while keeping the same day/night cycle pace, move the Tageszeit-Tempo slider to increase the number. 2.0 would increase daylight by twice what it is now.

Hope that’s what you were wanting to know.

I want to increase the 24h cycle twice as default.
I read about in the wiki, it says change the “day cycle speed” but the german translation is weird.
Tageswechsel Tempo & Tagesverlauf Tempo makes the same sense in german language.

Tageswechsel-tempo verändert alles, den gesamten Zyklus. “Zeitverlauf von Morgen bis Abend” sollte die Dämmerungszeit erhöhen.

I’ve changed all my day settings to 0.5 and my day lasts twice as longer. I also unchecked catch up time.

Dann ist die Übersetzung falsch. Zeitverlauf von Morgen bis Abend beschreibt nur den Verlauf “tagsüber”, auch wenn die Dämmerung gemeint ist.

Also wie ich es verstehe, sollte es statt Tageswechsel-Tempo besser Tagesverlauf-Tempo heißen, und statt “Zeitverlauf von Morgen bis Abend” besser “Zeitdauer zwischen Tagperiode und Nachtperiode”. Kann mich auch irren, aber dann haben sie auch die Reihenfolge der Regler geändert. Ich spiele auf englisch, um mir solche Dinge zu ersparen (hab urspr. deutsch gespielt).
…And my Nighttime is set to 2.5 and my Nights are short…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.