Debauchery and Blood. Every job is a self portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your work with excellence

I am a season 1 and 2 pass holder on PS4. I cannot download debauchery dlc for free. So i paid 10 usd for it in PlayStation Store and still cannot download it. All my Blood and sand armor has also been converted to cold armor. Why would i use so much dye on an armor that is inferior to the Godbreaker armor. I do not need 4 sets of cold. Please reverse the blood and sand armor back to heat as it was released to be.And fix the debauchery dlc issue. Atm i am at a 10 dollar loss because i should have recieved it free with my pass but still paid for it before i knew because i thought it was another riddle of steel dlc.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1 Like

After all this time we finally recieved an armor for heat to replace the silent legion armor and now they want to back peddle so they can release this new debauchery dlc. Not our issue you had to release dlc not in order as you said in your live stream. But people paid for the blood and sand set for the heat resistant armor and now they are stuck with more cold armor. Not a good buisness move Funcom. We are doing our best as server owners to recruit and repopulate the game and you keep ■■■■■■■■ it up with mistakes like this.

2 Likes

They have stated it was un intended, and the armor should not have changed.

4 Likes

Take time to do the job right and double check your quality control before release. Every job is a self portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your work with excellence. As a 15 year iron worker i live by this. I always double check bolts and welds to insure the building doesn’t fall down and kill someone.

3 Likes

Hello @n2wichita75, the team is aware and looking into these issues, we apologize for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

I’m glad because i’ve been on for an hour and everyone sounds sick. The wolves sound like they shoot arrows and bears are stuck in rocks. To add to the numerous fails of this patch/Dlc.

Shouldn’t you be able to flip direction on the single curtain? Is this a bug that needs addressed?

Any idea when the blood and sand armor will get fixed?

It looked good? Can you also do something!

It should be fixed in the upcoming patch, which will be released as soon as possible.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.