Decorative grindstone not grinding

Game mode: online official
Type of issue: | Bug |
Server type: [t | PvE]
Region: [Please enter your server region]

i believe this item that comes from iunnamed city recipe ( is supposed to be a working grinder) but it is not grinding anything.

No mods installed

[Describe the bug here]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. place decorative grinder
  2. try to use it

Yes, it’s a recipe from Library of Esoteric Artifacts, but the name indicates it’s decorative and, as far as I remember, so does the description. It’s not supposed to be a working grinder.

2 Likes

It’s purely decorative, and therefore, useless. Much like the decorative plants - you can just make actual pots and grow real plants in them. Why build decorative ones?

The only reason I could think of is that on PVP servers people can steal stuff from your containers. Then again, I imagine that if you’re playing on a PVP server and someone is stealing lotus blossoms from your planters, you’ve got problems :smiley:

Fun fact about decorative plants: if you make a decorative gold lotus plant, it’ll just sit there looking yellow, but if you put a gold lotus flower into a planter, it’ll do that glow-in-the-dark effect. Much nicer.

1 Like

hmm weill have to do that , to see how glowy it is XD

It won’t serve as a light source. And if there is a bright light source too close to it, you won’t be able to notice the effect. It’s best seen in darkness, but if you want to illuminate the area around it and still see the effect at night, I would recommend using wall lanterns and not right next to it.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.