Dedicated Server error

Hello.

Any time I run the dedicated server tool I get the error. I’ve done fresh reinstalls like 6 times and the error persists everytime. Downloading the steamCMD, downloading it from steam tools and tried conan server tool.

[2020.01.29-17.23.33:259][376]AnimBlueprint:Warning: Warning SLOTNODE: ‘EquipLeft’ in animation instance class AB_human_male_C already exists. Remove duplicates from the animation graph for this class.
[2020.01.29-17.23.33:295][377]AnimBlueprint:Warning: Warning SLOTNODE: ‘EquipLeft’ in animation instance class AB_human_male_C already exists. Remove duplicates from the animation graph for this class.
[2020.01.29-17.23.33:326][378]AnimBlueprint:Warning: Warning SLOTNODE: ‘EquipLeft’ in animation instance class AB_human_male_C already exists. Remove duplicates from the animation graph for this class.
[2020.01.29-17.23.33:360][379]AnimBlueprint:Warning: Warning SLOTNODE: ‘EquipLeft’ in animation instance class AB_human_male_C already exists. Remove duplicates from the animation graph for this class.
[2020.01.29-17.23.33:395][380]AnimBlueprint:Warning: Warning SLOTNODE: ‘EquipLeft’ in animation instance class AB_human_male_C already exists. Remove duplicates from the animation graph for this class.

I’ve seen multiple users having this issue but no answers to any of them. Thanks.

This has been in the server logs for years.

From what I’ve read is that it came with the riding update. But am I meant to ignore it?

I managed to fix the issue somehow, seems the latest update did something to the dedicated server issue. However now I have the problem that the Conan Server won’t use my ports. My ports are open, even the dedi launcher confirms it. However when I launch the server it refuses to use my ports and I can only connect to it through LAN.

Hey @Rilex

You might have better chances at getting some helpful tips about these issues on this thread:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.